+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Have you got any reply?
Hey, my friend, how are you?
I have sent them an email, almost instantly I got "a confirmation email" actually stating that I might not get anything back.
And after that.....silence, nothing....
Having said that, I fully realize I am inquiring about my niece's file without properly documented consent from her to allow me access to her information.
Turns out, Canadian laws still apply..... : )

m.ford

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
File Transfer...
06-12-2019
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
Is anyone getting replies from Warsaw?
I have sent numerous emails (concerning medical tests) - they keep ignoring me

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Is anyone getting replies from Warsaw?
I have sent numerous emails (concerning medical tests) - they keep ignoring me
They took a month to reply back to me in March. Since restrictions are limiting IRCC's ability to process applications normally, you would think they could at least promptly answer questions of applicants who wont know when they will ever see their spouse again...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Sorry to hear about that. This is so strange because I sent them an email in the beginning of June to update some information and I got a reply confirming they noted it within less than one hour. And I’m also so sorry that another week has gone and no updates on anyone’s case.

• Sad
Reactions: Mariaont5119

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry to hear about that. This is so strange because I sent them an email in the beginning of June to update some information and I got a reply confirming they noted it within less than one hour. And I’m also so sorry that another week has gone and no updates on anyone’s case.
Interesting enough... I think everything is hit or miss with IRCC - It's probably the same reason why some PR applications are processed faster than others. Instead of realizing operational inefficiencies, they just chalk it up as "no one case is alike," etc...

m.ford

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
File Transfer...
06-12-2019
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
Interesting enough... I think everything is hit or miss with IRCC - It's probably the same reason why some PR applications are processed faster than others. Instead of realizing operational inefficiencies, they just chalk it up as "no one case is alike," etc...
Are they still processing your case too?

Until my file moved to Warsaw everything was going well. But then the office in Warsaw decided to hold my file and let other cases go forward (which were sent to Warsaw after mine). I mean I received AOR2 much later after those whose cases had been sent from Sydney to Warsaw after mine. Why did it happen?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

Until my file moved to Warsaw everything was going well. But then the office in Warsaw decided to hold my file and let other cases go forward (which were sent to Warsaw after mine). I mean I received AOR2 much later after those whose cases had been sent from Sydney to Warsaw after mine. Why did it happen?
I’m an October applicant. My file was transferred to Warsaw on January 24th, two weeks after the status on ECAS changed to Application Received and it switched back to In Process on February 20th. It was written “We started processing your file on Feb 20th”. I was like “so it’s AOR2, nice”. But on June 1st I got a letter (An actual AOR2) from Warsaw saying they JUST received my file and I won’t hear back from them for some months. So I’m just lost and don’t know at what step our application is right now. But it doesn’t really matter because VACs in Russia remain closed.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

Can’t see your previous reply anymore...So your status showed they started working on your file in Feb, but they sent AOR2 in May?
I don’t understand why would they do that. What’s the point of doing this.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I’m an October applicant. My file was transferred to Warsaw on January 24th, two weeks after the status on ECAS changed to Application Received and it switched back to In Process on February 20th. It was written “We started processing your file on Feb 20th”. I was like “so it’s AOR2, nice”. But on June 1st I got a letter (An actual AOR2) from Warsaw saying they JUST received my file and I won’t hear back from them for some months. So I’m just lost and don’t know at what step our application is right now. But it doesn’t really matter because VACs in Russia remain closed.
same situetion was for another person on rusforum (KKKsenia in tracker(November)

Edwartt

Mar 15, 2019
Hi guys!

I’m a June-2018 applicant for PR, as a convention refugee, inside Canada. My common-law partner is outside of Canada and has been included in the application.

In May 2020, I received from IRCC an Eligibility Passed letter (AIP) informing me that the overseas office in WARSAW is responsible for processing the application for PR of my family member outside Canada, that is my common-law partner.

According to the above IRCC letter my partner mailed the corresponding package of documents to the Embassy of Canada to Poland in Warsaw (the application for PR in Canada and supporting documents).

Over the past 5 days, the documents have been held by the Polish customs.
According to a DHL Customer Support employee, the customs are waiting for confirmation that the addressee, the Embassy of Canada to Poland in Warsaw, is waiting for these documents (from my partner).

We reported to the Embassy by e-mail (warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) about this situation.
We haven't received a response yet and we are very worried.
According to the IRCC letter, the requested documents must be sent at the Warsaw office no later than August 1st.

Has anyone heard or knows about such situations?
Should we take any additional measures in these circumstances?

I would appreciate any comments and answers on my case. Thanks!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi guys!

I’m a June-2018 applicant for PR, as a convention refugee, inside Canada. My common-law partner is outside of Canada and has been included in the application.

In May 2020, I received from IRCC an Eligibility Passed letter (AIP) informing me that the overseas office in WARSAW is responsible for processing the application for PR of my family member outside Canada, that is my common-law partner.

According to the above IRCC letter my partner mailed the corresponding package of documents to the Embassy of Canada to Poland in Warsaw (the application for PR in Canada and supporting documents).

Over the past 5 days, the documents have been held by the Polish customs.
According to a DHL Customer Support employee, the customs are waiting for confirmation that the addressee, the Embassy of Canada to Poland in Warsaw, is waiting for these documents (from my partner).

We reported to the Embassy by e-mail (warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) about this situation.
We haven't received a response yet and we are very worried.
According to the IRCC letter, the requested documents must be sent at the Warsaw office no later than August 1st.

Has anyone heard or knows about such situations?
Should we take any additional measures in these circumstances?

I would appreciate any comments and answers on my case. Thanks!
Did you include in this package originals of you docs? (For example, a birth certificate or a work book?)

Edwartt

Mar 15, 2019
Did you include in this package originals of you docs? (For example, a birth certificate or a work book?)
We’ve included in this package notarized copies, with the certified translation into English.

There are only two original documents included - Police certificate and a letter from our friend confirming our spousal relationship.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We’ve included in this package notarized copies, with the certified translation into English.

There are only two original documents included - Police certificate and a letter from our friend confirming our spousal relationship.
Ah I’m sorry then I don’t know what might cause the problem.

Edwartt

Mar 15, 2019
Ah I’m sorry then I don’t know what might cause the problem.
As far as we understood the DHL employee, the problem is not so much in customs clearance as in some established system, when the Embassy must confirm that they are waiting for documents from a particular person. But we don't understand how this should work in practice and how long it takes.