+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Diana-Armenian

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
108
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow---Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
mcbeth said:
I am now at the point where I would have preferred my wife's application had stayed in Moscow. I've spoken to one person who waited over 10 months before hearing anything, and the first thing he heard was they wanted to interview him 2 months from now! If this is how they're going to treat non-Polish applications then send the applications back to the corresponding country.
@mcbeth..
I think we shouldn't worry about as I guess he had a special case because he was ashed for interview.
How many months r u waiting since ur papers are in Warsaw?
 

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
182
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
mcbeth said:
I am now at the point where I would have preferred my wife's application had stayed in Moscow. I've spoken to one person who waited over 10 months before hearing anything, and the first thing he heard was they wanted to interview him 2 months from now! If this is how they're going to treat non-Polish applications then send the applications back to the corresponding country.
Keep in mind that it isn't someone "Polish" who is processing the application, but rather our Canadian officials working in the country servicing the needs of the various countries they are responsible for.
 

mcbeth

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
91
6
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow------>Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/14
Doc's Request.
23/02/15
File Transfer...
27/02/14
Med's Request
re-do requested 25/02/15
Med's Done....
28/02/15 re-do
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
I realize it's Canadian workers in the embassy, but don't think that changes anything. Every reply I got from Moscow was very clearly written by a Russian person.

My application was received in Warsaw Sept. 5th. The 6 months of pointless waiting in Moscow is why I'm so bitter on this embassy today.
 

Diana-Armenian

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
108
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow---Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
mcbeth said:
I realize it's Canadian workers in the embassy, but don't think that changes anything. Every reply I got from Moscow was very clearly written by a Russian person.

My application was received in Warsaw Sept. 5th. The 6 months of pointless waiting in Moscow is why I'm so bitter on this embassy today.
I know that they r counting from the moment ur papers were in Warsaw. So all of us should wait 3 months more ..
 

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
182
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
Diana-Armenian said:
Maximum 4 months and u will get ur visa :)
Wow...what a prediction! Just got my email request to send a photocopy of my complete passport!!! You are good!
 

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
147
0
120
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Onemoretime said:
Wow...what a prediction! Just got my email request to send a photocopy of my complete passport!!! You are good!
Woow,,very fast,,congratulations,,wish u good luck and happiness in ur new life,,hope the next is us :)
 

Diana-Armenian

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
108
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow---Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
Onemoretime said:
Wow...what a prediction! Just got my email request to send a photocopy of my complete passport!!! You are good!
Onemoretime
Congrats !! Happy for u !! Thanks for sharing :)
Would u tell me what is ur nationality ?
 

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
147
0
120
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Dian es tenc el gitei,vor et harcy talu es iran:)))indz ela et hetaqrqrum:))
 

Diana-Armenian

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
108
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow---Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
GMG said:
Dian es tenc el gitei,vor et harcy talu es iran:)))indz ela et hetaqrqrum:))
tarose mez :D
 

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
182
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
Diana-Armenian said:
Onemoretime
Congrats !! Happy for u !! Thanks for sharing :)
Would u tell me what is ur nationality ?
Estonian
 

Diana-Armenian

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
108
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow---Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
Onemoretime said:
Estonian
thank u :) when u get ur visa, let us know..
 

ashia

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
180
5
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-01-2015
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
hi,
my app was sent to Warsaw few days ago, waiting with you, guys :)
 

GMG

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
147
0
120
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow--->Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
Doc's Request.
11-02-2015(passport copies of all pages)
File Transfer...
25-06-2014(Moscow)->04-09-2014(Warsaw)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2014,,remedical 23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-06-2015 (DM-28.05.15)
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
ashia said:
hi,
my app was sent to Warsaw few days ago, waiting with you, guys :)
hi,,welcome to the rank (thread) of waiting people through Warsaw :)
 

ines 2015

Member
Jan 26, 2015
13
0
Hi
Warsaw Office too:

App send- 10 July 2014

SA- 04 September 2014

PPR, RPRF, personal history (since 18) - 07 January 2015

)
I decide to change my Personal history and my Schudle A , beacouse I forgot add my 4 month stay in England (in 2006) and my "1 year " part time school ( in 2000)In my previous Personal History was no gaps I was employed all the time , even I was in England ( that was my parental leave)

I scaned and send everything by e-mail. I'm wondering if they want to an origianl from or an email is ok? can anyone help me ?
And with my application will be everything ok?
How long it's take to get visa from PPR request?
 

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
182
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
ines 2015 said:
Hi
Warsaw Office too:

App send- 10 July 2014

SA- 04 September 2014

PPR, RPRF, personal history (since 18) - 07 January 2015

)
I decide to change my Personal history and my Schudle A , beacouse I forgot add my 4 month stay in England (in 2006) and my "1 year " part time school ( in 2000)In my previous Personal History was no gaps I was employed all the time , even I was in England ( that was my parental leave)

I scaned and send everything by e-mail. I'm wondering if they want to an origianl from or an email is ok? can anyone help me ?
And with my application will be everything ok?
How long it's take to get visa from PPR request?
They asked for my passport copy on Jan 22/15 by email. So it seems fine. I too would love to know whether that means anything or not. Many offices send email saying they are ready to issue the VISA and to courier in your original passport. But I guess for us, we don't need a Visa as we are exempt countries. But I would still like to know how long it might be from request to actual COPR. ::)