+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw office

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hey all,

Same for me - applied for a TRV for my parents on March 2, biometrics in Moscow completed on March 13. Nothing since then.

FYI - Russian / Kazakh applications have always been processed in Warsaw, so it is not strange. But yes, I assume Warsaw is busy with CUAET now so all other applications are delayed.

I contacted them via the online form and email twice, and received generic response about "delays due to Covid".
Can you please share email id ?,

LauraKZ

Aug 14, 2022
Hi Everyone,

There are many people with the same situation as yours, including me. You can see a lot of complaints about Warsaw Visa office in Twitter. I submitted my application for Study Permit on May 2 from Kazakhstan an it was sent to Visa Office in Warsaw. I know another applicant from Kazakhstan who are still waiting since November 2021. My classes start in September 2022. I sent requests regarding the status of my application through the IRCC webform as well as directly to Warsaw Visa Office's email, but I haven't even received a general reply.
I understand that they give priority to CUAET applications, but they should allocate additional resources for it. Why don't they distribute applications proportionally to different less busy offices? Why didn't they announce officially that Study permit applications are processed so long in this region? It is much more longer than 13 weeks. This timeline (13 weeks) shown in IRCC website is absolutely untrusted. If I knew, I would choose another country for studying. It is unfair that they didn't inform people about delays up to 8 months for our countries. IRCC is absolutely incompetent and irresponsible institution.

Reactions: Zizuzu and Sukhubhi

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hi Everyone,

There are many people with the same situation as yours, including me. You can see a lot of complaints about Warsaw Visa office in Twitter. I submitted my application for Study Permit on May 2 from Kazakhstan an it was sent to Visa Office in Warsaw. I know another applicant from Kazakhstan who are still waiting since November 2021. My classes start in September 2022. I sent requests regarding the status of my application through the IRCC webform as well as directly to Warsaw Visa Office's email, but I haven't even received a general reply.
I understand that they give priority to CUAET applications, but they should allocate additional resources for it. Why don't they distribute applications proportionally to different less busy offices? Why didn't they announce officially that Study permit applications are processed so long in this region? It is much more longer than 13 weeks. This timeline (13 weeks) shown in IRCC website is absolutely untrusted. If I knew, I would choose another country for studying. It is unfair that they didn't inform people about delays up to 8 months for our countries. IRCC is absolutely incompetent and irresponsible institution.
You are right brother, i have applied for a work permit from poland, on march 14th 2022, on ircc website processing time was only 8 weeks when i have applied & now its already crossed 5months with no updates.

Sophie_B

Aug 2, 2022
Guys, I'm facing the same situation. We are from Belarus so we most likely belong to the Warsaw office as well. We've been waiting for a decision together with my mom for PR (Spousal Outland) since March, 2022 (medical changed to completed) and since then there hasn't been any real updates, only like 17 ghost updates, which probably mostly consist of the database updates. We have sent a couple of requests regarding the status of our application, but they were never answered. And I've had the exact same thought for a while now that it would make sense to distribute the applications between the offices that are less loaded. We have become so emotionally repressed with this situation:(

Ahmadm

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
CSQ 10-2010
AOR Received.
Federal 10-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hey Guys,

Warsaw office is slow, TRP application with them for 19 months

March 2021 - file received
April 2022 - file number sent via email to the lawyer.
no update

Ivanm7331

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Guys, I'm facing the same situation. We are from Belarus so we most likely belong to the Warsaw office as well. We've been waiting for a decision together with my mom for PR (Spousal Outland) since March, 2022 (medical changed to completed) and since then there hasn't been any real updates, only like 17 ghost updates, which probably mostly consist of the database updates. We have sent a couple of requests regarding the status of our application, but they were never answered. And I've had the exact same thought for a while now that it would make sense to distribute the applications between the offices that are less loaded. We have become so emotionally repressed with this situation:(
Any update for your case yet