+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw office

Sophie_B

Aug 2, 2022
Hello guys. Hadn't noticed a little update from September 28, 2022, saying "We received the payment you sent us". A small change but it's at least something in 6 months of total silence

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello guys. Hadn't noticed a little update from September 28, 2022, saying "We received the payment you sent us". A small change but it's at least something in 6 months of total silence
Which payment? I did not receive any update also applied in march 2022 warsaw

Aug 1, 2022
LANDED..........
2023-01-17
Which payment? I did not receive any update also applied in march 2022 warsaw
We applied in December 2021, in March we got stuck and the only update was in April which was "link your application to your GCKey account".
I guess this payment is the fee

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello, still no update for me.
Timeline:
15 March 22 - TRV application application submitted. Applicant (my mom) lives in Kazakhstan.
22 March 22 - Biometrics done
Nothing since then.
I applied using an immigration law firm, who are a representative on file. We figured out the application was sent to Warsaw VO.
19 May - The lawyer contacted the Warsaw VO both by webform and email
09 June - got a generic reply that "verifications/background check" is in process with no indication of timeline, what's being verified, no other useful info. Generic " no further information necessary" and check your online application account for updates.
Any update?

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello, still no update for me.
Timeline:
15 March 22 - TRV application application submitted. Applicant (my mom) lives in Kazakhstan.
22 March 22 - Biometrics done
Nothing since then.
I applied using an immigration law firm, who are a representative on file. We figured out the application was sent to Warsaw VO.
19 May - The lawyer contacted the Warsaw VO both by webform and email
09 June - got a generic reply that "verifications/background check" is in process with no indication of timeline, what's being verified, no other useful info. Generic " no further information necessary" and check your online application account for updates.
Have you received any response?

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hey all,

Same for me - applied for a TRV for my parents on March 2, biometrics in Moscow completed on March 13. Nothing since then.

FYI - Russian / Kazakh applications have always been processed in Warsaw, so it is not strange. But yes, I assume Warsaw is busy with CUAET now so all other applications are delayed.

I contacted them via the online form and email twice, and received generic response about "delays due to Covid".
Any update?