+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to renew a trv in india but parents visitor visa file in NDVO @bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you Bryanna for the valuable information.
Yes you are right I cannot fly back to canada as my trv is expired.
Lets see what will happen with my parents file
They applied on 27th april at vfs centre and got the acknowledgement letter mail on 30th april. Fingers crossed for the best.
Fingers crossed they get their TRVs soon. Until then, don't worry :)

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi @Bryanna
As i told you before my parents got their visa.
And i applied for my trv on 4th june online
And now waiting for their response.

My question is that as i invited my parents to canada but i am in india, so can my parents fly to Canada now without me?
What are the most often questions that the immigration officer at airport can ask to them?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna
As i told you before my parents got their visa.
And i applied for my trv on 4th june online
And now waiting for their response.

My question is that as i invited my parents to canada but i am in india, so can my parents fly to Canada now without me?
What are the most often questions that the immigration officer at airport can ask to them?
Sure, they can. No worries.

Typical questions:
1. What is the purpose of your visit/ why are you here?

2. For how long will you be staying?

3. Who are you visiting?

4. In some cases: Do you have a return ticket? Have you had any illness in the last XX days? How much money do you have for your visit?

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Sure, they can. No worries.

Typical questions:
1. What is the purpose of your visit/ why are you here?

2. For how long will you be staying?

3. Who are you visiting?

4. In some cases: Do you have a return ticket? Have you had any illness in the last XX days? How much money do you have for your visit?
Ok @Bryanna
Thank you
But the people who cant understand or speak english.. what they can do?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok @Bryanna
Thank you
But the people who cant understand or speak english.. what they can do?
Translators are available. Plus, your parents can carry a letter that has basic information about the purpose/length of their visit + contact information of their Canadian host (as you won't be travelling yet), etc

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Translators are available. Plus, your parents can carry a letter that has basic information about the purpose/length of their visit + contact information of their Canadian host (as you won't be travelling yet), etc
So they can visit to anyone in canada (like my father’s cousin brother in canada so my parents can visit to them because i am here in india)
I invited to them so it is not necessary that they can only visit to me?

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi @Bryanna
I have one confusion regarding the one question in the IMM5257 form
When i applied for my trv, the one question was there, question no. 2c) were you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?
I answer “no” to that question
Is my answer is right?
One of my friend applied in april 2018 to renew her trv she suggested me for this question. Now i am wondering about this answer is this one right or wrong?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna
When i applied for my trv, the one question was there, question no. 2c) were you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?
Is my answer is right?
One of my friend applied in april 2018 to renew her trv she suggested me for this question. Now i am wondering about this answer is this one right or wrong?
Please do not listen to friends/people who haven't the faintest idea about what they are talking.

Your answer should be 'Yes'. You had applied previously for a Study Permit + PGWP

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi @Bryanna
Is my answer is right?
The exact question was
2 c) have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?