+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to get PR ,

Abdull536

Oct 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hopefully everyone is doing very well here. I am Muhammad Abdullah, Engineering graduate with 4 years of technical experience. Right now working in KSA. I am interested to get PR of Canada,

Kindly advise what documents I need to collect and what is Approximately expenses,

Thanks in advance

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

Hopefully everyone is doing very well here. I am Muhammad Abdullah, Engineering graduate with 4 years of technical experience. Right now working in KSA. I am interested to get PR of Canada,

Kindly advise what documents I need to collect and what is Approximately expenses,

Thanks in advance
Check your CRS score first on the official website of canadian immigration then accordingly prepare for IELTS general test, score minimum of 8,7,7,7 score and apply for ECA(wes/iqas) for your education assessment then you can proceed further, these are the first steps.

Abdull536

Oct 8, 2020
Check your CRS score first on the official website of canadian immigration then accordingly prepare for IELTS general test, score minimum of 8,7,7,7 score and apply for ECA(wes/iqas) for your education assessment then you can proceed further, these are the first steps.
Thank you for your reply.