+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to apply my Parents Visa to canada

PallaviC

Nov 18, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
can I still apply for my parents temporary visa for my convocation if my study permit is expiring on March 30, 2020. I have already applied for post graduate work permit.
any suggestions?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
There application for visitor visa is not conditioned on your status in Canada. They can apply to travel to Canada even without you being here
Where on IRCC website does it say that

PallaviC

Nov 18, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
There application for visitor visa is not conditioned on your status in Canada. They can apply to travel to Canada even without you being here
Where on IRCC website does it say that
ok Thanks, so for question are you accompanying a family member who has status in Canada, do we answer no or yes?

PallaviC

Nov 18, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
My brother needs to apply for ANIP, he got the invitation already. employer is refusing to give job letter. so he is using the old one he have. do ANIP immigration will call his employer? moreover he is saying give me money then only I will help you. please let me know if immigration or no?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
My brother needs to apply for ANIP, he got the invitation already. employer is refusing to give job letter. so he is using the old one he have. do ANIP immigration will call his employer? moreover he is saying give me money then only I will help you. please let me know if immigration or no?
Yes they will double check with employer if he uses old employment letter they will request new one and he will get caught. Better convince employer than using old letter and getting in trouble. Pnp always double check with employers.

PallaviC

Nov 18, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Yes they will double check with employer if he uses old employment letter they will request new one and he will get caught. Better convince employer than using old letter and getting in trouble. Pnp always double check with employers.
he is saying either give me $5000 or book a trip to Las vegas

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
he is saying either give me $5000 or book a trip to Las vegas
Unfortunately it’s what it is . Pnp are employer based programs. You need to have good relationship with your employer. Everything is done by employer he can try to change new employer but using old job letter without his knowledge will put your brother in trouble

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I am applying for BOWP and extending my son's Study permit, in the questionnaire ( Are you accompanying a family member who has a status in Canada?
I am confused because I am the main applicant, and he is accompanying me, so should I answer yes or no? in both cases I will upload his study permit in client info. if I say yes they will ask for it as proof of family status in Canada.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I am applying for BOWP and extending my son's Study permit, in the questionnaire ( Are you accompanying a family member who has a status in Canada?
I am confused because I am the main applicant, and he is accompanying me, so should I answer yes or no? in both cases I will upload his study permit in client info. if I say yes they will ask for it as proof of family status in Canada.
I think you can answer "no" here because this question seems targeted for people entering/travelling into Canada, and both of you are already in Canada. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I think you can answer "no" here because this question seems targeted for people entering/travelling into Canada, and both of you are already in Canada. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
In the explanation it says
Accompanying a family member means you will be staying with a family member who is already in Canada as a visitor, worker, or student.

Accompanying family member: A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, or grandchild of someone who is still dependent on their parent, who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application.

So, in this case, it is not only traveling, it is staying, but the confusion is he is accompanying me not the opposite.