+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to apply again after two times rejection

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
Hello,

I hope you remember my case here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejected-twice-how-bad-it-will-affect-me-in-the-future.561998/

I am a single Egyptian Female dentist, working in SA with an ongoing contract started Feb 2017 ending in Feb 2019.

I am doing the American Board in the US but I have always wanted to visit Canada.

So when I found out that I can take the board’s test in the US and Canada.
I tried to apply for TRV to take my second test in Canada in April 2018 and have a chance to visit the country.

But they rejected me 2 times.
Reasons were:
• I was applying from Saudi Arabia (not my home country)
• I traveled only one time in my life to the US in 2015 and stayed 3 months then.

So, for the changes I have done to my current situation:
• I traveled again to the US in Sep 2018 (this time for 3 weeks only)
• I will renew my work contract in Saudi Arabia in Feb. 2019

My questions are here, if I want to apply to TRV just for visiting the country:

1- One of the advisors on this forum told me to ask for GCMS notes, How will that help me in the TRV application process?

2- Also I have read that the person who is applying for this notes should be canadian citizin only, is that true?

3- Do I need to change the country I am applying from? By saying that I mean I leave my job, go back home and apply from Egypt again?

Thanks alot for your time and help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If your goal is to pass your US boards why not go to the US which has given you a visa before rather then try again to get a Canadian visa?

Reactions: Sasi9765

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1- One of the advisors on this forum told me to ask for GCMS notes, How will that help me in the TRV application process?
It would help you to understand why you were refused twice although I guess it is because you have indicated your long-term plans for the US, no other previous travel history, you're young, etc.

2- Also I have read that the person who is applying for this notes should be canadian citizin only, is that true?
Anyone who is in Canada can order the notes, or you can Google for a company/agent who can order it for you. No requirement that says only a Canadian citizen can order them.

3- Do I need to change the country I am applying from? By saying that I mean I leave my job, go back home and apply from Egypt again?
No. Currently, your ties are stronger in KSA than those in Egypt because you've been living/working in KSA since the last few years

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
No. Currently, your ties are stronger in KSA than those in Egypt because you've been living/working in KSA since the last few years
My contract will be finished on Feb 2019, the I think someone told me before that I got rejected because of that and if I go with a renewed contract that proofs my stability at work.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My contract will be finished on Feb 2019, the I think someone told me before that I got rejected because of that and if I go with a renewed contract that proofs my stability at work.
I have already explained (in the other threads) why I believe you have been refused.

Do order GCMS notes to get a better idea for your refusals

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Do you think I will get affected by the diplomatic problems between Saudi Arabia and Canada in the current time?

This is the email reply I received from Canadian Embassy Riyadh regarding processing of applications.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are aware of the news of the Canadian Ambassador Dennis Horak being declared persona non grata by the Government of Saudi Arabia.

However, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in Riyadh continues normal operations. The Government of Canada continues to receive and process application and the IRCC Riyadh remains open. Our rules and processes have not changed it will be proceed as usual.

To contact IRCC Riyadh or if processing time for your application is exceeded, you can contact the responsible office by filling the IRCC Webform.

Regards,

Migration section

Embassy of Canada to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Ambassade du Canada auprès du Royaume d'Arabie saoudite

Diplomatic Quarter/Enceinte diplomatique

P.O. Box 94321, Riyadh 11693/CP 94321, Riyad 11693

Fax: 966-1-488-9657
Email: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

Please note: When communicating with our office, include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Obviously everyone is telling you something quite different from the other and my advise is keep applying for the visa for the third, forth and fifth time etc,never stop ,
Are you serious?

and if they keep rejecting your application, go to the Canadian embassy and tell them you really want to visit Canada.
Are you serious about this as well?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
You know what,
all people who are replying here are true experts and thier advice is very valuable!
Obviously everyone is telling you something quite different from the other and my advise is keep applying for the visa for the third, forth and fifth time etc,never stop ,and if they keep rejecting your application, go to the Canadian embassy and tell them you really want to visit Canada.
Then they will definitely approve your application and give you lifetime visa.
You are right man.My friend got refused 4 times by UK with 10 years ban till 2027 but I appied for him for the 5th time in January and he got the visa within 2 days.JUST DO IT !!!

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Is that actually right lol
Also my another friend got refused US B2 visa thrice and got 5 years visa in 4th attempt.All this happened in three weeks and all the time I filled up his DS 160.He got refused 3 times from US consulate Jeddah and got visa from US embassy in Riyadh.!!!