+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejected twice. How bad it will affect me in the future?

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

I hope you remember me
I am the single Egyptian female dentist who works in Saudi Arabia and have a valid US visa
I wanted to take my American Board part 2 test in Canada and that was the reason for my TRV application

but they refused it twice based on:
1. my immigration status
2. my purpose of visit
3. my current employment situation (I guess bec my contract will be ended 7 months after my supposed time of visit)

So, for now, my question is If in the future I applied from my home country (Egypt) for a visit visa or a student visa or anything related to Canada, Will that be affected by these two refusals????? (please please be honest with me)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I hope you remember me
I am the single Egyptian female dentist who works in Saudi Arabia and have a valid US visa
I wanted to take my American Board part 2 test in Canada and that was the reason for my TRV application

but they refused it twice based on:
1. my immigration status
2. my purpose of visit
3. my current employment situation (I guess bec my contract will be ended 7 months after my supposed time of visit)

So, for now, my question is If in the future I applied from my home country (Egypt) for a visit visa or a student visa or anything related to Canada, Will that be affected by these two refusals????? (please please be honest with me)
Hi,

Yes, I remember you.... and I also remember the advice we had given you:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.556726/#post-6900396

Your future visa applications would depend on your personal and professional circumstances + the political situation in your country of residence, etc. It won't help if you reapply for any new visa in quick succession.

That being said, I recommend you do not reapply for a TRV for your current purpose of visit (i.e. the American Board exams.... it doesn't make sense because you have a valid US visa)

Cheers

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

Yes, I remember you.... and I also remember the advice we had given you:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.556726/#post-6900396

Your future visa applications would depend on your personal and professional circumstances + the political situation in your country of residence, etc. It won't help if you reapply for any new visa in quick succession.

That being said, I recommend you do not reapply for a TRV for your current purpose of visit (i.e. the American Board exams.... it doesn't make sense because you have a valid US visa)

Cheers

Hi Bryanna
Thank you for remembering me,
I will now go take my test in the US but I am just curious about my situation in Canada.

So What you are saying here is that, If I wanted just to visit Canada for tourism or attending conferences later .. my chances will be very weak?

And also by saying political situation you mean from now on, I should only apply from Egypt?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Bryanna
I will now go take my test in the US but I am just curious about my situation in Canada.

So What you are saying here is that, If I wanted just to visit Canada for tourism or attending conferences later .. my chances will be very weak?

And also by saying political situation you mean from now on, I should only apply from Egypt?
Yes - the refusals make your chances weak.

You should wait several years before attempting to apply to visit Canada.

Omnia Abdelrahman

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Bryanna

Please Bryanne answer my questions here

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It won't change anything if you apply from Egypt or Saudi Arabia as long as you hold an Egyptian passport...the political situation there will always be considered in the assessment. If you choose to apply for a study permit, it better be for a legitimate purpose. Your past visitor visa history will also be considered in a study permit application.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@Bryanna we got 2 replies from IRCC telling us they got our mail and the corrected form and will forward it to Abudhabi visa Office.
I also sent a webform to Abudhabi but they didn’t answer.. do you think my husband has a chance to get his TRV??
And would the refusal affect a work permit application in the future?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I really really have a dream to visit Canada one day =(
To add to @bellaluna's response:
Your application for a study permit must be for a higher level of studies than what you already have.

Also, by taking the American Board exams, you have indirectly indicated your intention to move to the US on a long-term basis. This is another point you must address because a study permit is granted on the premise that the applicant will return home after completing the study program

Reactions: bellaluna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna we got 2 replies from IRCC telling us they got our mail and the corrected form and will forward it to Abudhabi visa Office.
I also sent a webform to Abudhabi but they didn’t answer.. do you think my husband has a chance to get his TRV??
And would the refusal affect a work permit application in the future?
Is the visa office referring to your previous applications?

I don't recall you mentioning about submitting any CSEs for your husband's new application

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Is the visa office referring to your previous applications?

I don't recall you mentioning about submitting any CSEs for your husband's new application

I posted on another thread, we sent plenty of case specific and emails, the whole shebang.
They answered 3 times I think 1 was automated but the others weren’t.
I even tried calling but wasn’t successful.
I’m so afraid he’ll get a ban it’s horribly frustrating. I even posted a thread I read of an aplicant that sent a case specific and got a 5 year ban anyway .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I posted on another thread, we sent plenty of case specific and emails, the whole shebang.
They answered 3 times I think 1 was automated but the others weren’t.
I even tried calling but wasn’t successful.
I’m so afraid he’ll get a ban it’s horribly frustrating. I even posted a thread I read of an aplicant that sent a case specific and got a 5 year ban anyway .
Ah okay. I remember it now.

Your husband is lucky. The Abu Dhabi visa office has responded pretty quickly to the CSEs. He definitely won't be banned for misrepresentation.

Do you think we should withdraw his application @Bryanna ?
No. Don't. It seems like he might get a decision soon

Reactions: Zigzag85