Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
canadamasters said:
look at it from an out side view,if an indian protests kills in front of pakistani embassy burns pakistani flag will u be comfortable giving him a visa to pakistan and would u let him stay near u?
what r u sayings man can a pakistani burn canadian falg...

canadamasters

Sep 3, 2012
another thing to keep in mind is there r so many pakistani muslims in US and canada but did u see them killing doing stupid acts. then why in Pakistan reason is politics, our leaders in pakistan want to benefit from these violent protests.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Vipul.Varinder said:
i think you are also one of them who protests outside embassy for no reason and kills civilians
I don't want to start a debate by giving explanations ... you have to see and observe the contest we are talking in. Its not your fault, we are talking in English ;)

Killing Civilians or any other Innocent is not a solution to anything. Those who do are simply no humans and have no religion and SHOULD BE HANGED in public till death.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
canadamasters said:
look at it from an out side view,if an indian protests kills in front of pakistani embassy burns pakistani flag will u be comfortable giving him a visa to pakistan and would u let him stay near u?
Don't start such stupid discussions on this forum, killings in India and Pakistan happens without any reason with simple one agenda. keep them busy and let them hate each other by mentioning Raw and ISI etc...

Go and Ask to a non-political person about Pakistan and India In opposite countries and No one has any issues with the people of their neighbor countries. Its just politicians, as a brother above mentioned it, and so called super power (who can't win a war from a poor country like Afghanistan ) who wants their control in this region.

So, stop this india and pakistan discussion here. and focus on your goals and spread love not hate and don't BLAME on others without any evidence.

canadamasters

Sep 3, 2012
billad said:
Don't start such stupid discussions on this forum, killings in India and Pakistan happens without any reason with simple one agenda. keep them busy and let them hate each other by mentioning Raw and ISI etc...

Go and Ask to a non-political person about Pakistan and India In opposite countries and No one has any issues with the people of their neighbor countries. Its just politicians, as a brother above mentioned it, and so called super power (who can't win a war from a poor country like Afghanistan ) who wants their control in this region.

So, stop this india and pakistan discussion here. and focus on your goals and spread love not hate and don't BLAME on others without any evidence.
u didnt get my point all together. I was trying to make everyone understand that u do not want a murderer or a violent person as ur neighbour so the violent protest are not doing any good for visa etc. I was not bringing india pakistan issue here. i agree with spread love not hate show how pakistan can forgive and move forwards

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
billad said:

bilal bhai we r keep focus on our future...but some members in this forum can talk harshly...i have also know harsh words but my parents did not teach me in this methode...best of luck to all these guys

sue_in

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
15-09-2012 (Band 8 )
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012
Wrong place to discuss this stuff. We all have our shortcomings, be it India or Pakistan.

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
applied on 6-aug-2012 still waiting, has any august applicant received a reply.

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
usmantanvirbutt said:
applied on 6-aug-2012 still waiting, has any august applicant received a reply.
just pray bro...u apply from britian

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
ahmed raza said:
just pray bro...u apply from britian
no from pakistan, waiting period here varies a lot some people get their visa in a month or so and others have to wait for several months.

Sep 30, 2012
hi....i'm in fourth(final) year of my btech pursuing from india in eee (electrical and electronics) and want to expand my carrier in marketing (of electrical and electronics items). as i'm a fresher,so i won't be able to pusue mba from canada, so can i do pg diploma in marketing and gain experiance in that field and then opt mba instead of gaining exp in technical line. i'm looking up for sheridan,humber or seneca college in toronto.pl help me out.it wud be bestow on me. regards