+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAKE UP CALGARY OFFICE

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
No I haven’t done that. From looking through the forms seems like it takes between 30-60 days to get the notes back. Knowing Calgary it probably takes a bit. But have read that it’s good to do ever few months if you don’t see much movement in your account. If you do it let us know
Thanks for responding. I was thinking of doing it tonight just to know were we stand. Will keep you posted if I hear something.

Reactions: diana98

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
lol its from a source i have no reason to not trust . there are separate queues for separate request and processing like oath, fingerprint, ect as certain application parts always process in batch. a friend of friend works other office and they got this information for me . they told me the name of my citizenship officer who is currently away for a long time and no one currently working on my file as he probably has my file at his home. normal they requires to return file to office or update 2-3 weeks as they only go office once every 2-3 weeks. the pandemic caused a great deal of mismanagement.

the pandemic is largely an excuse. I am a healthcare worker and I can tell you that our work is not severely affected.

• Wow
Reactions: diana98

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
It's November 2022, nothing has changed. Calgary office still super slow.

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
It has been more than 2 months since I passed the test. Nobody even touched my file again! I already passed my test and meet every criteria and have the most basic application ever WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????!!! What are these people doing???!!! Seriously??! Just send us oath invites and clear the backlog why the backlog is getting bigger and bigger like a snowball!
Friend, I feel you. I feel I wanted to demo IRCC. been waiting for 6 months after the test was marked and completed. No point of calling or talking to them as they would just send you a "generic" answers like, "the processing time it is 25 months now.." and we all knew that. Talking to IRCC is like talking to a wall. I am August 2021 applicant. Good luck to all of us.