+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time for working visa

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied since last year. Im from Philippines. I just completed all documents March 14. Then March 20 i received a letter for biometrics then medical after few days completed it and told immigration that it is done. Yes immigration sent the instructions. Right now were just waiting for decision. As per immigration it will take 2-3 months waiting. How about you? How you applied for caregiver?
Same here! Still waiting for my visa. Exactly 6 weeks today but no response yet.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

My app is 22 weeks already. I am here in SG already and still waiting for the Medical or any update from IRCC Abu Dhabi. Do you guys have any update?

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
I did not renew my contract in UAE, so I had to exit the country. I am here in SG as a tourist. If I receive an update like MR or PPR, I will just do it here in SG.
Have you asked around regarding that matter? I mean if you will receive update about your work permit you can get the visa from SG?

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Have you asked around regarding that matter? I mean if you will receive update about your work permit you can get the visa from SG?
Yes. There are accredited hospitals by IRCC around the world where I can do the medical plus as soon as I get the Passport Request letter, I can submit my passport to anywhere IRCC visa office too where I am located.

Christine_joy

Apr 25, 2019
Yes. There are accredited hospitals by IRCC around the world where I can do the medical plus as soon as I get the Passport Request letter, I can submit my passport to anywhere IRCC visa office too where I am located.
Hi ms sunshine. Iam living in Saudi Arabia. I think I have somewhat the same situation with you. I am planning to have my vacation this july in the philippines but VFS took my passport with the application and no update yet for the medical request. Maybe I will just make a request to retrieve my passport And wait for the update in the Philippines, if they allow me to do that. Hopefully.

Last edited:

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi im also residing here in saudi arabia and submitted my application for working permit last may 22. Accdg to the latest processing times it will take 9 weeks
D
The time I processed my application it was 6weeks. So I need to follow the current processing time? Exactly 46 days today.

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
I’m still here Saudia arabia but I already resigned! I can still wait until June 30.if ever I can’t wait until end of this month, Do I need to send email to IRCC to let them know that I will be receiving my visa stamp in Philippines or need to send back my passport here in Saudi?

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hello po kasama napo ba sa processing times ang biometrics?