+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
My eligibility review has changed to this- we are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet the requirements. Anyone else? Applied in March from Mumbai. AIP on August 14. Biometrics done on the 8th of December. Medical clear in July.
 
My eligibility review has changed to this- we are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet the requirements. Anyone else? Applied in March from Mumbai. AIP on August 14. Biometrics done on the 8th of December. Medical clear in July.
Since oct
 
No updates yet. Was so annoyed that I sent them a couple of webforms asking them to process it saying I received my aip in August and my second term starts next week. I suggest you guys do the same coz a lot of Jan intakes have already got their passports back from Delhi embassy while we are just stuck here