+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting PR Application officer DM10032

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Okay, then its still sent with the older format-> Check page 2-3 for the assessment, page 20-30 for admissibility (details of security, criminality, info sharing, medicals) and on the last few pages for the notes, that’s the latest update on your file. Once you scroll through the notes, you'll start getting the idea..
As per my GCMS notes, the case analyst passed my eligibility, and criminality as I can read the comments from the CS but I think the final approval is pending from the actual officer that's why on the second page it says Security not started, criminality in progress, and eligibility passed and info sharing in progress. Hopefully, a decision is made soon in a week as the security due date is in 5 days.

Reactions: JaxT

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys I need your expert advice, please. My dad is in ICU and my mom is on the verge of being admitted to ICU back home (Please pray for them if possible) and my TRV is expiring in 4 days, my PR is in progress, security has not started (but in the GCMS notes the analyst recommended it as passed), criminality in progress, Eligibility passed and my work permit extension is in process and according to the processing times, I should be getting the extension by July 28. Now can I travel outside Canada in the next 5-7 days? I really need solid advice on my situation as I am going through a very rough time! Thank you in advance.

• Sad
Reactions: edward777

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys finally DA20220 is working got the portal email to confirm UCI and last entry inorder for them to provide me with portal login details just replied them will see how long it takes.may 14,2020 aor
However my account says medicals passed as per new public policy they extending right so i guess the officer picked my file and might have sent me email to confirm to provide portal access.

ExpressEntryMay2020

Apr 23, 2021
Canada, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31-05-2020
Med's Done....
22-07-2020
Guys finally DA20220 is working got the portal email to confirm UCI and last entry inorder for them to provide me with portal login details just replied them will see how long it takes.may 14,2020 aor
Congratulations! How long did it take for Medicals to be extended?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi guys I need your expert advice, please. My dad is in ICU and my mom is on the verge of being admitted to ICU back home (Please pray for them if possible) and my TRV is expiring in 4 days, my PR is in progress, security has not started (but in the GCMS notes the analyst recommended it as passed), criminality in progress, Eligibility passed and my work permit extension is in process and according to the processing times, I should be getting the extension by July 28. Now can I travel outside Canada in the next 5-7 days? I really need solid advice on my situation as I am going through a very rough time! Thank you in advance.
I’m sorry for your situation. I pray your parents get well soon. Parents are more important than IRCC. If there’s no one else to take care of them, then you have to go be with them. If IRCC approves your application, you tell them you’re outside Canada and follow the process of sending your passport for stamping.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
However my account says medicals passed as per new public policy they extending right so i guess the officer picked my file and might have sent me email to confirm to provide portal access.
Does it exactly say passed as per new public policy or does it just say medical passed date

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Does it exactly say passed as per new public policy or does it just say medical passed date
Just says like before medicals passed on this date. But my background status still shows as if its in processing like many ppl said even after recieving Ecopr the account still shows as if its processing..

Reactions: ForUs2020

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Update to my previous post the officer DA20220 is on rage i guess got portal login details submitted photo and included address details..Next step.is reviewing by officer amd recieveing ecopr or PR card through mail the portal says about recieving PR card through mail but n0t sure as some are recieving ecopr.

Reactions: edward777

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Update to my previous post the officer DA20220 is on rage i guess got portal login details submitted photo and included address details..Next step.is reviewing by officer amd recieveing ecopr or PR card through mail the portal says about recieving PR card through mail but n0t sure as some are recieving ecopr.
Great!!! They’re working now

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: RAMAAA91

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Many congratulations!!

Reactions: RAMAAA91