+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting period!!!!!!!!!!!

DjIn

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone. Strange thing happened to me. I had my hearing at the end of May 2015. Member told me that it's not enough time for one hearing and after some hours it was announced to me that in July there will be another hearing and my layer will be informed about the exact day of it. Today is 2nd of October and I'm still waiting. Did anyone had such long duration of decision or know someone who had. Maybe they just forgot about me? Everytime I call my layer he says me that we have to wait and thats it. :-X

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
DjIn said:
Hi everyone. Strange thing happened to me. I had my hearing at the end of May 2015. Member told me that it's not enough time for one hearing and after some hours it was announced to me that in July there will be another hearing and my layer will be informed about the exact day of it. Today is 2nd of October and I'm still waiting. Did anyone had such long duration of decision or know someone who had. Maybe they just forgot about me? Everytime I call my layer he says me that we have to wait and thats it. :-X
Your lawyer right , you have to wait. IRB is busy now....

syrian-g

Star Member
May 3, 2012
I went for a hearing on Aug 2012, the IRB member didn't show up , so they told me that they are going to have me come back within two months.

Two & ten months later ( 12 months in total) , they called me to come in.

DjIn

Oct 1, 2015
I see. So I'm not the only person. Yeah 12 months is a little bit long. However I don't have any other choice but wait. The only hope that member will be a little bit softer after my long months of waiting.