+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for submission status after payment OINP

me_canada

Feb 22, 2022
Hi folks,

Yesterday I submitted my profile for OINP and made the payment. After entering the credit card details, and clicking pay, I got a debit message from my bank. But the website after buffering for a few minutes gave this error: "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."
After that, when I try to make payment again I get the same error before ti goes to the actual payment page.
The status also shows "waiting for submission".
My application deadline is 25th. Really worried what to do. Anybody knows what it might be?

Thanks

cory_lasy

Mar 9, 2022
Hi Me_Canada
I am having same issue. my application status is waiting for submission.
I was wondering how long did it take for them to fix ? was it same day ?
I emailed them and I got auto response stats will get response in 5 days.
I have no idea what else to do
Any advise would be appreciated

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, i submitted my oinp Skilled stream last Feb 11, 2022 the status is still submitted. Does anyone here on the same boat with me?

Alir3zq

Mar 7, 2022
Hi, i submitted my oinp Skilled stream last Feb 11, 2022 the status is still submitted. Does anyone here on the same boat with me?
Did you got NOI on Jan 27th?
I submitted mine on Jan 28th and status changed to assessment on March 1st.

me_canada

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Me_Canada
I am having same issue. my application status is waiting for submission.
I was wondering how long did it take for them to fix ? was it same day ?
I emailed them and I got auto response stats will get response in 5 days.
I have no idea what else to do
Any advise would be appreciated
You can take screenshot of the error and send to ontarionominee@ontario.ca .
My status was updated in about 36-48 hours. I also called my bank to check if the amount was not held up by them which they confirmed. I did get a response from ontarionominee@ontario.ca much sooner than the 5 days they mention in automated response. Your status would update soon. All the best.

Reactions: Idayatadeyemo

Kumkumthakar

Jun 12, 2023
Hi folks,

Yesterday I submitted my profile for OINP and made the payment. After entering the credit card details, and clicking pay, I got a debit message from my bank. But the website after buffering for a few minutes gave this error: "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."
After that, when I try to make payment again I get the same error before ti goes to the actual payment page.
My application deadline is 25th. Really worried what to do. Anybody knows what it might be?

Thanks
I have same issue

Kumkumthakar

Jun 12, 2023
Hi folks,

Thanks
When your amount deducted Did you get the confirmation email ?

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
When your amount deducted Did you get the confirmation email ?
Hi I got the same issue, money has been deducted from my account however in my oinp profile it says waiting for submission. while effecting the payment, it signed out. Ive tried to login and continue with payment it says Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.

this issue can cause heart attack, ive emailed them, hoping them to revert asap, its really stressful. 1500cad is a big amount

update: I have received an email from OINP concerning same issue. Email is as per below:

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that when the OINP e-Filing Portal is experiencing a large number of users, the system can take some time to update the status of the application from “Waiting for Submission” to “Submitted”.

If your payment has been successfully deducted, please allow 3-5 business days for us to update the status of your application to reflect that it has been submitted.

Please note that this will not have an impact on your application deadline.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Hello Guys,

OINP has acknowledged payment received.

Email from OINP :

Dear D*********,

Your application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been received. The application file number is: XFSW-********.

Receipt
Paid To: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Order Item: Application Processing Fee
Amount Paid: $1,500.00
Payment Method: Visa
Card Number:
Debit Bank Name:
Authorization #: ******
Authorization Time:

Please use this file number in all your communications with OINP.

You can monitor the status of your application in the OINP e-Filing Portal.

The OINP e-Filing Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

MoonHassan20

Dec 31, 2023
Hi I got the same issue, money has been deducted from my account however in my oinp profile it says waiting for submission. while effecting the payment, it signed out. Ive tried to login and continue with payment it says Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.

this issue can cause heart attack, ive emailed them, hoping them to revert asap, its really stressful. 1500cad is a big amount

update: I have received an email from OINP concerning same issue. Email is as per below:

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that when the OINP e-Filing Portal is experiencing a large number of users, the system can take some time to update the status of the application from “Waiting for Submission” to “Submitted”.

If your payment has been successfully deducted, please allow 3-5 business days for us to update the status of your application to reflect that it has been submitted.

Please note that this will not have an impact on your application deadline.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,
Hey I've been facing this issue since yesterday and I believe that they're now in charismas holiday and they wont reply to any of my emails, but the money has deducted from the account but I didn't receive any message from the bank but I found out it withdrawn but I did not receive any confirmation email from OINP what shall I do?

Jan 21, 2024
Hey I've been facing this issue since yesterday and I believe that they're now in charismas holiday and they wont reply to any of my emails, but the money has deducted from the account but I didn't receive any message from the bank but I found out it withdrawn but I did not receive any confirmation email from OINP what shall I do?
Hi
Was your problem resolved?