+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I linked mine. Sorry man. I dont know how to help you with it
I will try again mate. I submitted a web form requesting an update. The reply was, " the concerned office is still processing photo retake requests received before Feb 06, 2020". So they have asked me to wait for any further update or they will contact in case of any information required.

Also, does our current location affect the linking function. I am in India at the moment.

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Hey, did anybody receive PR card? I have not received it, so far. March 3 landing... almost its gonna be 3 months.

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hey, did anybody receive PR card? I have not received it, so far. March 3 landing... almost its gonna be 3 months.
I have checked most threads and chats and I haven’t seen or heard of anyone who’s received their pr card starting from March onwards. No one at all :(

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
that is how they are confirming everything, no need for flagpole or interview, you might have instructions of how to get your card.

RohitMallik

Oct 9, 2019
I am an inland applicant I have my COPR and Passport in hand. What is the next process?? Is flag poling still a thing?
Also my work permit expires next week but my COPR states a date till September. Is there something i need to do about it or continue as usual

SSVV

Jun 5, 2020
Did anyone get the PR Card?
I landed on 1st March 2020 and I didn't hear anything since.