+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
It is worrying that I and my wife together landed at the same time, place and applied at the same time and place. She has already got her PR card I have not so far? What might be the reasons? A

baltzly

May 21, 2019
It is worrying that I and my wife together landed at the same time, place and applied at the same time and place. She has already got her PR card I have not so far? What might be the reasons? A
This has happened to other people on this forum.

My assumption is that they treated each PR card application separately, so landing together and belonging to the same family don't necessarily mean your PR card applications are tied with each other. Maybe you were yet to reach your place in the queue when disruptions began.

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
This has happened to other people on this forum.

My assumption is that they treated each PR card application separately, so landing together and belonging to the same family don't necessarily mean your PR card applications are tied with each other. Maybe you were yet to reach your place in the queue when disruptions began.
In the meantime, I got webform response that says that my address was checked later than my wife's? Since both of our address is the same one ,what does that mean that my address was being confirmed?

baltzly

May 21, 2019
In the meantime, I got webform response that says that my address was checked later than my wife's? Since both of our address is the same one ,what does that mean that my address was being confirmed?
I also raised a webform and they only said they had verified my information and forwarded the message to the responsible office, which is Sydney PR card processing center, which I guess is probably closed or only working at a minimum capacity. I don't really know why they had to check your address. Maybe it is because the officer who processed your landing made a manual typo when inputting your address into the system?

syed009

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi friends.

I applied for travel document and chooses an option to pick up in person from Ottawa office but office is closed for public . Anyone else with issue like this ?

Ruby1974

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
Have you receiver your card yet?

Ctv92

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi friends.

I applied for travel document and chooses an option to pick up in person from Ottawa office but office is closed for public . Anyone else with issue like this ?
Submit a webform. Seems that’s the only way to contact ircc at the moment

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,
For the people who need to call IRCC about there queries I have an update here on the IRCC contact centre, I tried calling them today to enquire about withdrawing my WP application and after waiting on hold for about 45mins I was able to speak to an agent.
It is not really closed like how they are saying but if you press ‘0’ to speak to an agent after hearing your application status sometimes it will transfer you to an agent(sometimes it requires multiple tries) even though initially they say it is closed.
Also, I recommend to call them only if it is an emergency or if you cannot find answers online
Good Luck

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello Guys,

I did my landing on Feb 03, 2020 and then I returned back to India on Feb 06, 2020. On Feb 12, 2020 I received a email from IRCC requesting for new set of photos as the old ones did not meet the specifications. I couriered the photos to Sydney, NS card processing center on Feb 21, 2020 via DHL. After that I couldn't get any update regarding the delivery of the photos nor any acknowledgement from IRCC. It has been nearly 2.5 months since my landing and I am very worried about my PR card.

I have not received any update on my CIC account as well. I am also not able to link my PR card application to the account. When I emailed IRCC, they said the photo retake requests sent before Feb 06, 2020 are still being processed so they told they would get back to me in case of any requirements.

Could anyone let me know if this is normal and please guide me how to link my pr cad application to my account. Is it an issue since I left canada in a short span of time after my landing?. I would really appreciate your reply. Thank you.