+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
They forgot to write down unit number on the envelope, that is why envelope was returned back to immigration.
Oh and how did you find out? They never got in touch with us. We called them and asked them why it was taking so long. Apparently it was sitting there for like a month until we called. We didn't care about it because my wife didn't need a visa to enter Canada so we just kept using her passport when travelling.

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Oh and how did you find out? They never got in touch with us. We called them and asked them why it was taking so long. Apparently it was sitting there for like a month until we called. We didn't care about it because my wife didn't need a visa to enter Canada so we just kept using her passport when travelling.
I called them and asked where is my PR Card and they told me that it was returned back, they never got in touch with me as well. Do you remember, when did you call them? How long ago? I am worrying about they put wrong address again...

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
I called them and asked where is my PR Card and they told me that it was returned back, they never got in touch with me as well. Do you remember, when did you call them? How long ago? I am worrying about they put wrong address again...
I think on the 27th.
Are you looking to travel? Because you don't need it if you're not leaving Canada.

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Comment back when you receive your card so others can beneft as well.
Finally, I did receive my PR card on Monday February 17 and it was sent February 10, not February 5 as told me representative in immigration. So it took around 2 month to receive my PR card. We did flagpoling on December 20.

Reactions: talukdar8

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
Hi All, I am out of country since 25th Jan, so couldn' checked my letter box.
So wanted to know if all of you who landed on the week of 20-21st Dec 2019, got your PR Cards?

Please share.

love2can

Jan 5, 2019
Hello,
I landed in Etobicoke on Feb 06, 2020. Application Status: Submitted. Did anyone here knows how long to expect the first PR card?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, finished my landing process at a land border on February 29th 2020, linked my PR card application to my CIC account on March 1st.
If anyone did there landing in the last week of February please join here and share timelines regarding getting your PR cards.
Thank you

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys, finished my landing process at a land border on February 29th 2020, linked my PR card application to my CIC account on March 1st.
If anyone did there landing in the last week of February please join here and share timelines regarding getting your PR cards.
Thank you
We did landing on Feb 29th too. Keep me posted here.
I have not been successful in linking application. Can you advise what option did you choose?

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Landed on Feb 16th application status is still showing submitted did not receive my PR card yet. Did anyone landed in Feb get their PR card ?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
We did landing on Feb 29th too. Keep me posted here.
I have not been successful in linking application. Can you advise what option did you choose?
You Should select UCI number then enter your family name and place of birth same as how it shows in your passport, just make sure it is looks exactly same(Upper case, lower case any commas, any full stops and any space)
Let me know how it goes
Good Luck

Last edited:

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
On the portal they say processing time is 13 days.. I landed on Feb 22. When I called IRCC, they said it is not yet produced to dispatch.