+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah i too got a GU on 5th March but nothing after that have raised a webform yesterday lets see what they reply

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I just called CIC today after the GU, the lady said my application is approved and is sent for printing, once that is done they will mail it to me from Sydney NS

JinTonic

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you so much :) I actually raised a webform 2 days back so not sure should i wait for their reply or call them. Anyways Il try calling them in the morning.
I also landed on the 16th and I was told last Monday that my card was approved and sent for printing on the 5th of March. However, the portal still shows 'Submitted' and have to plan my travel to India asap as they are closing borders (Canada can be on the list anytime). Eagerly awaiting the receipt of the card. I may actually call them again tomorrow and request speedy processing.

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I also landed on the 16th and I was told last Monday that my card was approved and sent for printing on the 5th of March. However, the portal still shows 'Submitted' and have to plan my travel to India asap as they are closing borders (Canada can be on the list anytime). Eagerly awaiting the receipt of the card. I may actually call them again tomorrow and request speedy processing.
Cool even i landed on 16th Feb and saw a GU on 5th March so i assume mine is also approved and sent out for printing. Yeah you can actually ask your friends or relatives to courier you the card to india if you really need to leave. A lot of people do that.