+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
W
Dont worry - you will receive it soon. My envelope was already torn when I received it. The card is present and not damaged but I'm still concerned...
When did they produce your card? What is the date on the PR Card? The same like your's spouse?

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All - I received my PR card yesterday but the envelope was completely torn as though someone tore it deliberately.

The PR card was inside the envelope and it is not damaged but I'm still concerned since the person who tore the envelope now has access to my confidential personal information.

I'm planning to inform the IRCC by raising a web form.

If anyone else on the forum has faced a similar issue, please advise on further steps.

Thanks!

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
My husband’s PR card is yet not delivered, he landed on 21st Dec. so yesterday was 17th Business Days. Not sure how many we have to wait!!

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
We did landing on 20th of December, my husband and daughter have already received PR card on January 9 and 10. I still didn't receive it yet. Is someone in the same situation? Should I worry about it? Is anybody didn't receive PR card, who did landing in the same time 20-21th of December?
Yes. My husband did landing on 21st and
His card is yet not delivered

shyam15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
How long it takes for card to arrive in canada,after this message:'

"Your card was mailed,it may take upto 6 months to arrive"

No tracking number mentioned.

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
My husband’s PR card is yet not delivered, he landed on 21st Dec. so yesterday was 17th Business Days. Not sure how many we have to wait!!
I am in the same boat, didn't receive it yet. We have done landing on December 20 in Kingston. Please let me know when you receive it. Where have you done landing?

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
I am in the same boat, didn't receive it yet. We have done landing on December 20 in Kingston. Please let me know when you receive it. Where have you done landing?
Sure , i will update once we get the Card in mail. The landing was in Toronto Pearson on 21st Dec.
I checked in the below link (ECAS Link- https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do to check some details. It shows the our Canadian Address and It says "Permanent Application Status" as "Completed" and in the notes it says that landing is done with the Date and Airport name. The applicant is Permanent Resident now.

Before landing , this Status used to be "Decision Made".

But i am not sure when the card will actually be delivered. and as per 5th Jan, Current Processing Time is- 15 Days (Stated on the CIC Website)

Did u try to check to in ECAS?

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sure , i will update once we get the Card in mail. The landing was in Toronto Pearson on 21st Dec.
I checked in the below link (ECAS Link- https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do to check some details. It shows the our Canadian Address and It says "Permanent Application Status" as "Completed" and in the notes it says that landing is done with the Date and Airport name. The applicant is Permanent Resident now.

Before landing , this Status used to be "Decision Made".

But i am not sure when the card will actually be delivered. and as per 5th Jan, Current Processing Time is- 15 Days (Stated on the CIC Website)

Did u try to check to in ECAS?
I called them, they told me then my card was sent January 7,2020, maybe they lost it?... My status right now is "Completed" in ECAS.

Reactions: talukdar8

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
I called them, they told me then my card was sent January 7,2020, maybe they lost it?... My status right now is "Completed" in ECAS.
Thank you for checking. if they confirmed that they sent in 7th Jan, then it should arrive shortly.
May be i should also call them . Can you please share which number or extension did you try to call?

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you for checking. if they confirmed that they sent in 7th Jan, then it should arrive shortly.
May be i should also call them . Can you please share which number or extension did you try to call?
Call to this phone number 1-888-242-2100. They can loose this envelope with card... lets see... When you find out when did they send your card, please let me know as well.

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
Call to this phone number 1-888-242-2100. They can loose this envelope with card... lets see... When you find out when did they send your card, please let me know as well.
It is a long queue therefore couldn't get through the agent. May be we need to wait. :( i am checking my mail box everyday