+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All - Myself and my spouse did a soft landing on Dec 20. Our PR card applications got approved on Jan 7th and the cards were mailed on the same day as per the message in the CIC account. My spouse's card got delivered on Jan 9th but still waiting for mine.

What is the normal delivery time for CanadaPost?

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi All - Myself and my spouse did a soft landing on Dec 20. Our PR card applications got approved on Jan 7th and the cards were mailed on the same day as per the message in the CIC account. My spouse's card got delivered on Jan 9th but still waiting for mine.

I am in the same boat....Still didn't receive my PR card...

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
When I called them last Friday the guy told me the officers were working on the photos that are received in mail on Dec 5th. They are just super slow :(
I crossed December 8.... and received my card over two weeks ago.... how could they only be wokring on the 5th if i crossed the 8th....

Leraaa@1952

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019

Did you receive your PR Card finally?