+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Ppr

jclady

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone! Is there anyone here got medical passed in July? Is there any update on your application? I just feel sad coz Christmas is about to come but still waiting for my husband visa..hopefully everyone of us waiting for PPr will have a good news before Christmas..Godbless us all!

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello everyone! Is there anyone here got medical passed in July? Is there any update on your application? I just feel sad coz Christmas is about to come but still waiting for my husband visa..hopefully everyone of us waiting for PPr will have a good news before Christmas..Godbless us all!
What is your timeline

jclady

Jul 4, 2018

AOR January 29
March 21 medical request
April 3 Sponsor eligibility
3mos delay due to sputum xray test
Medical passed July 15
Pre arrival July 19

After that I haven’t receive anything from cic
How about you?

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
AOR January 29
March 21 medical request
Medical passed July 15
Pre arrival July 19

How about you?
I got my prearrival service letter on September 29, 2018
and no changes since that day

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
AOR January 29
March 21 medical request
Medical passed July 15
Pre arrival July 19

How about you?
Heyyy am eaiting from 25 june for PPR and nothing no prearrivial no PPR
I am novemember 2017 applicant

jclady

Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys! Just sharing the good news..I got my ppr last October 4 and I just saw it today it was on a spam can you imagine omg..God is still great! Just keep on praying..goodluck to all of us..
Can you guide me for the steps please? Thanks

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello guys! Just sharing the good news..I got my ppr last October 4 and I just saw it today it was on a spam can you imagine omg..God is still great! Just keep on praying..goodluck to all of us..
Can you guide me for the steps please? Thanks
What is your timeline

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
Did you check ung processing time at ecas if it is decision made already? Coz mine said decision made but still no hear from cic
when i go on ecas it says decision made, but then when I go into it, nothing is written as a yes or no
and when I go on cic.gc.ca,, through the application, the application is still in process..

jclady

Jul 4, 2018
Check your spam folder..it’s same thing like that for me the paper said it’s still on process but it’s decision made in ecas.,I was shocked ppr was sent in spam folder and it’s been sitting there for 21 days..Gudluck!

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
Check your spam folder..it’s same thing like that for me the paper said it’s still on process but it’s decision made in ecas.,I was shocked ppr was sent in spam folder and it’s been sitting there for 21 days..Gudluck!
you means on my email address? i checked but no news