waiting for PPR step 2

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Hi sabii dont worry inshallah you will get your PPR 2 Monday night or tuesday Inshallah

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluerose said:
One of my friend (Now in Canada) sent coloured copies of the passports because the coloured copies results are very clear.
He also told me that we can send.....
Black & White or Coloured pictures.... both are OK.
Photocopies of the passports Black & White or Colored......... both are OK
CHC London didnot mention not to send coloured copies, they just say clear photocopies......
For excellent results just send coloured copies......
There are some people in the fourm who want to become more SMART..... they enhance the confusion instead it to solve.........
I am also waiting for PPR1.Hope it will come soon, your guidance regarding photocopies of the passport is very simple (not complicated) THANKS.
I do agree that the colored copies results are much superior than the b & w. We can send b&w or colored copies, both formats are acceptable.

Please keep in touch for further guidance, Once again THANKS.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
@Sam Bhai!!I Received PPR2 on 2nd but send Passports on 7th.Inshallah these guys are very honest I know may be they have so many Passports to stamp on a pipeline.Inshallah we will also get soon.We cannot contact them before 30 days, anyone had experienced in getting their Passports received late.@Sabii Yes I send through TCS and Checked Track number Its was delivered second day.Anyhow please Pray for us and anyone had the same experienced what they did Please share because alot of things and plannings we wanna do after this including will apply US,European visa!!! Thanks everyone

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
@ Sam Bhai!!I Received PPR2 on 2nd but send Passports on 7th.Inshallah these guys are very honest I know may be they have so many Passports to stamp on a pipeline.Inshallah we will also get soon.We cannot contact them before 30 days, anyone had experienced in getting their Passports received late. @ Sabii Yes I send through TCS and Checked Track number Its was delivered second day.Anyhow please Pray for us and anyone had the same experienced what they did Please share because alot of things and plannings we wanna do after this including will apply US,European visa!!! Thanks everyone
Dont worry bejoo you have 6 to 7 days more to wait but inshallahhh you have received passport before 6 or 7 days

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Inshallah Please Pray for all.Anybody have idea why it took late after PPR2 becase already after PPR1 the Procedure gone through more than 1 month 23 days or its normal procedure for everyone that it took time for stamping.Because after sending passports its a human nature everyone feel something to worry whether it reached safely or not because they didn't mention only you can check through track no that Parcel deleivered.Anyhow Inshallah it wouldn't be anything to worry will come back soon and safely.Please share if anyone had the experienced Ameen!!

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Don't Worry we also send color copies don't get confused.You can send anything but the copy shold be clear as per instructions on the Letter.So Bhai don't get afread just chill and celebrate.Inshallah God is great for every people and hope for the best I know tension arises when it get delayed.Thanks

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Inshallah Please Pray for all.Anybody have idea why it took late after PPR2 becase already after PPR1 the Procedure gone through more than 1 month 23 days or its normal procedure for everyone that it took time for stamping.Because after sending passports its a human nature everyone feel something to worry whether it reached safely or not because they didn't mention only you can check through track no that Parcel deleivered.Anyhow Inshallah it wouldn't be anything to worry will come back soon and safely.Please share if anyone had the experienced Ameen!!
one thing i tell you and you have do it . you have to call at TCS head office or VISATRONIX office which is located at Sharah e faisal and ask them about you parcel might be possible they have received.

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
i received my ppr step 1 letter on 24 feb 2012 and sent the required form and passport coppies on saturday and today i check my ecas my address disappeared from ecas .

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
We already talk to them they said Visatronix only handle correspondence which is coming and going to London.For Islamabad they will directly delivered through Head office and they had more than 100.000 parcels everyday withot tracking no.it is not possible otherwise they will call you.What does it mean because last time I received after 10 days.Advise

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Why it is late after sending Passports Any idea!!!We already talk to them they said Visatronix only handle correspondence which is coming and going to London.For Islamabad they will directly delivered through Head office and they had more than 100.000 parcels everyday withot tracking no.it is not possible otherwise they will call you.What does it mean because last time I received after 10 days.Advise

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Why it is late after sending Passports Any idea!!!We already talk to them they said Visatronix only handle correspondence which is coming and going to London.For Islamabad they will directly delivered through Head office and they had more than 100.000 parcels everyday withot tracking no.it is not possible otherwise they will call you.What does it mean because last time I received after 10 days.Advise
Ok then dont worry if TCS person get not find your address then he submitted at visatronix office after that they call you .but i hope the TCS person will deliver directly okzzzzz be cam and cool inshaallaah sb theek ho ga

Asifov

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2008
Doc's Request.
01-Jan-2010
Nomination.....
15-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
20-Mar-2010
IELTS Request
No (But i attempted)
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 and 15-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Step1: 30th May 2012, Step2: 6th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
10th August 2012
Dear All,

My address disappeared again !!!!!!! R#$!#@ CR@%$WV #$Y#$T #$ T
It disappeared last tuesday and appeared on Saturday; And now disappeared today again !!!
What CIC is doing ???????
#WQXDQ#%W TV#W^ #@!!@$#@%$%#!@%T$@#^#$%@$#@$@$%#
Can any 1 tell ???

Asifov

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sobia21 said:
there is no possibility of wrong address, coz the envelope in which you send your passport is also in the envelope when they send back your passport. So if they dnt find ur address they will call you. Its Islamabad & TCS office responsibility to make sure the delivery. when you send your passport

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...