Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
shahzad0786 said:
adddi said:
Badly waiting for your PPR2 Inshallah will soon come.

Adnan
[/quote

i am still waiting for ppr1 ,they asked my sponser in canada to prove that they are still living in saskatoon.do not know how long will it takes .anyone went through it please help, long will it take
yes, one of my friend is waiting for PPR 1...medical was done in August 2011...........
wehn your medical was done??

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Reginask said:
Congrats My Dear Sis :)
Allah Pak bless you too with visa very soon
Sameer from Lahore also got his passport with Visa stamped :)
Thanks Regina Bhai!
InshaAllah i will get it soon!
congrats sameer from all forum members :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
adddi said:
Badly waiting for your PPR2 Inshallah will soon come.

Adnan
InshaAllah! Thanks

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
shahzad0786 said:
i have done my medical in november and sent bank statement and RPRF in dec, my e-case is showing medical recieved and address has been dis apear so sent them an email
in reply i got this

The documents submitted in support of your application are currently awaiting review. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Kind regards,
CDD

can any body explain to me that .cause they have sent my original documents back when they sent my medical request the only document they have is my bank statement.is that a just standerd reply as they reply or they just dont have time to check the actual file.
Shahzad

Last day i call Faisalabad TCS Office they are saying that we received a letter from CHC London for a Jhang Female Applicant but her numbers are not responding if you know her may be your relative or may be she iz reading should contact Faisalabad TCS Office that why i am leaving message here.

Adnan

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
sabii said:
yayyy yayyyy... my cousin got her passport back with visa stamped on ittttttttttttt!!!!! so happy for herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)
Congrate atleast your cousin got the visa , i dont know why they r getting so late but inshaalllahhh hope for the best

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
adddi said:
Shahzad

Last day i call Faisalabad TCS Office they are saying that we received a letter from CHC London for a Jhang Female Applicant but her numbers are not responding if you know her may be your relative or may be she iz reading should contact Faisalabad TCS Office that why i am leaving message here.

Adnan
i dont know any female applicant from jhang

golddstar

Aug 6, 2011
Dear All

My passports reached CHC Islamabad on February 29. I received stamped passports on March 6 via TCS.

Best of luck to all of you.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sabii said:
yes, one of my friend is waiting for PPR 1...medical was done in August 2011...........
wehn your medical was done??

4th nov and sent documents on 20th dec

Asifov

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2008
Doc's Request.
01-Jan-2010
Nomination.....
15-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
20-Mar-2010
IELTS Request
No (But i attempted)
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 and 15-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Step1: 30th May 2012, Step2: 6th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th July 2012
LANDED..........
10th August 2012
Dear All,

DOs and DONTs that you must remember while you are in Pakistan (waiting for the next correspondence with VO) or you are in canada.
Any updation in the list or suggestion by any one would be most appreciated.

UPDATED VERSION
Updated points are in italic format

At the time of applying or after applying

Always say Bismillah or preferably namaz-e-hajat before doing any thing.
Try to make things or complete tasks in advance like photo-copies of documents, photos, translations, notarization (This will make your things little easier)
Always be proactive
Make a folder in which u keep all of your documents with one copy of a photostats.
If possible save some money and start collecting US$ or C$ (This will make ur good saving as rupee is depreciating day by day)
Try to maintain your bank balance (if applicable) atleast 50% - 60% of the amount that you need to show to VO
Always be honest with the VO
Always keep record of all the correspondence with the CIC like emails , letters etc
When sending your documents; try to arrange in an order of the documents (FormA or Applicant A,B,C.. then FormB of applicant A,B,C then DocumentA of Applicant A,B,C and so on.... ) This will help VO make decisions easy
When corresponding with the VO, always be polite and affirmative not aggressive

After applying and before or at the time of medicals

When you deem necessary and sure that your medical is near, prepare your latest photos and all other necessary documents
If in case they request you for the "Updating Forms (IMM0008)", that means your medical is a month away; try to take a medical date after one month at the moment. This will save your time after medical papers are in you hand
Try to take a time at 9AM for medicals, it is the best time because you need to give urine and blood samples.
When you are done with medicals; make sure you send the receipts to CIC via email and request for the acknowledgment
If in-case a medical of any person is missing; dont panic, just inform CIC.
Always try to do medicals of all family members together (it makes troublesome situation for VO)
Wait for at-least 2 months before making any correspondence with CIC (except sending the receipt)
It is better to see your family doctor before undertaking your exams. (In this case your FD will advice you what to do)
Dont ever give your file number to any one

After Medicals and before PPR1

Always pray and never lose hope
Your background checks may take some time, it can take up-to 6 months. So don't be afraid
If your PPR1 is taking too much time, do email them and mention "URGENT Bxxxxxxxxxx" in subject line
Again; since your PR is near try to save some money for canada :)
You can start shopping (not alot but reasonable)

After VISA is in hand

You will need lots of time for the shopping as your visa is in hand; therefore try to give some time to your family
Try to stay at home at your most atleast a week prior to your flight
Meet all your relatives as you'll need lots of dua at that moment
Never go for cheapest tickets with longest route if you have kids with you.
Try to make your NICOP at your earliest
Never handover your passport to any one
You can take your laptop with you as well
If you are not taking your laptop with you; make a backup of all of your documents and burn it on DVD/ external HDD
Start applying to your field jobs in your province mentioning that you're going to land on the specific month
Remember to convert your CV to canadian format and specially write your family member's contact info in your CV
Some websites like www.monster.ca , www.workopilis.ca, www.saskjobs.ca, www.kellyservices.ca etc etc could be very helpful
Make a list of things that you need to buy when ever they come in to your mind. This will be helpful when you go out for shopping
Try to buy some grocery items as well like pulses, spices etc. Initially it will be very helpful as you will not be in a position to spend lots of dollars in canada in buying kitchen items
Also you should buy the plastic plates or kitchen items because it will be very light and in-expensive. Could be very blessed thing for you

Time of Flight

Try to take the luggage allowed; in case you are alone or with your wife but with out kids and you are sure that you can handle excess baggage; then you can go for excess baggage OTHERWISE it will not be a wise option
You will give 100$ for one extra baggage and 50000 Rs for 100KG via courier; You can see your advantage according to rates
Always try to take the smallest possible flight
If you have a kid with you less than 3 yrs. A stroller/Pram will be very handy
Try to keep all your documents in your hand carry
Always keep your money in your pouch or your hand wallet or what ever you deem necessary BUT NOT in any luggage
Keep some Pakistani currency like 10000 with you all the times
If you are taking transit flight. Try to have some local currencies as well
Try to reach airport atleast 4 hrs prior to departure; since you are leaving your relatives and will not be able to see them for a long time; they'll take lots of your time at the airport (rona dhona and all this stuff -- u can understand :) :D :p)
Take some souvenirs for your canadian relatives like mithai or what ever they like (not from your local town but from the airport). It will be little expensive for you buy will be very handy in terms of weight

At the Canadian Airport

Be honest and polite with IO
Keep good advance count of all your money
Mention IO if you have any thing at disposal in your motherland.this will help him mentioning the amount you are going to have in

Mention any thing if i have missed :)
Thanks for reading

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
golddstar said:
Dear All

My passports reached CHC Islamabad on February 29. I received stamped passports on March 6 via TCS.

Best of luck to all of you.
Good Yar congratee where you intended to go

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Asifov said:
Dear All,

DOs and DONTs that you must remember while you are in Pakistan (waiting for the next correspondence with VO) or you are in canada.

Try to make things or complete tasks in advance like photo-copies of documents, photos, translations, notarization (This will make your things little easier)
Always be proactive
Make a folder in which u keep all of your documents with one copy of a photostats.
If possible save some money and start collecting US$ or C$ (This will make ur good saving as rupee is depreciating day by day)
Try to maintain your bank balance (if applicable) atleast 50% - 60% of the amount that you need to show to VO
Always keep record of all the correspondence with the CIC like emails , letters etc
When sending your documents; try to arrange in an order of the documents (FormA or Applicant A,B,C.. then FormB of applicant A,B,C then DocumentA of Applicant A,B,C and so on.... ) This will help VO make decisions easy

When you deem necessary and sure that your medical is near, prepare your latest photos and all other necessary documents
If in case they request you for the "Updating Forms (IMM0008)", that means your medical is a month away; try to take a medical date after one month at the moment. This will save your time after medical papers are in you hand
Try to take a time at 9AM for medicals, it is the best time because you need to give urine and blood samples.
When you are done with medicals; make sure you send the receipts to CIC via email and request for the acknowledgment
Always try to do medicals of all family members together (it makes troublesome situation for VO)
Wait for at-least 2 months before making any correspondence with CIC (except sending the receipt)
It is better to see your family doctor before undertaking your exams. (In this case your FD will advice you what to do)

Your background checks may take some time, it can take up-to 6 months. So don't be afraid
If your PPR1 is taking too much time, do email them and mention "URGENT Bxxxxxxxxxx" in subject line

After VISA is in hand

You will need lots of time for the shopping as your visa is in hand; therefore try to give some time to your family

Time of Flight

Try to take the luggage allowed; in case you are alone or with your wife but with out kids and you are sure that you can handle excess baggage; then you can go for excess baggage OTHERWISE it will not be a wise option
You will give 100$ for one extra baggage and 50000 Rs for 100KG via courier; You can see your advantage according to rates
Always keep your money in your pouch or your hand wallet or what ever you deem necessary BUT NOT in any luggage

At the Canadian Airport

Mention IO if you have any thing at disposal in your motherland.this will help him mentioning the amount you are going to have in

Thanks for reading
Dear Good one excellect [flash=200,200][/flash]

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
Asif Zindaabad :)

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asifov said:
Dear All,

Always be proactive

After VISA is in hand

Time of Flight

At the Canadian Airport

Thanks for reading
Excellent bro ,so many +1 for you