+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR after decision made - Need advise

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec0413 said:
Still no luck. Its been 2 months since my ecas changed to Decision made. No PPR email :(

I applied for atip notes on 02-Feb and even that hasn't come. Their acknowledgement email said 30 cal days which is over. I'm kind of getting bit nervous. I have written to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca. Let me see what they say.

Just putting it out here to see if anyone been through such situation. I don't think there are many.
Any luck getting GCMS?

kismet123

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
I applied earlier than you back in October 2012!!
This is nuts.
I did medicals in November 2013.
My status changed to DM on Feb 24th but no PPR
I have been told my many on this forum wait till 10 business days - but i don't know..
I haven't emailed them but will if i don't here by this week.

Good luck to you! Where are you currently living in Toronto?

cec0413

Jan 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

Finally i got my PPR email today, after 2 long months since my ecas changed to 'decision made'. Its been a huge relief :)

I had emailed them twice (1st after 1 month, 2nd 2 wks ego) & had even applied for notes. For 1st they replied asking to wait. No reply for the 2nd. I didn't receive the notes in 30 days. This is when i tried to contact my local MP's office. I got an appointment for today afternoon and went there. They checked all my details & email communications (i had taken printouts) and finally called cic to enquire. It appears that my file was in queue to print (that's what they said) for a while. So may be this last push (call from MPs office) made it come through!

Note: Local MP's office wont entertain queries unless its unusual wait times. They acknowledged my request as its been 2 months since 'decision made' & i had not heard anything about the decision.

Good luck to all

kismet123

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
that is AMAZING news! you must soo relieved very happy for you!!
all the best!

I really hope mine doesnt take that long as I have applied in october 2012 - this is overdue wait times!

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
cec0413 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally i got my PPR email today, after 2 long months since my ecas changed to 'decision made'. Its been a huge relief :)

Good luck to all
Congrats buddy... happy for you.... I am still waiting for my PPR and hope to get it soon.

cec0413

Jan 19, 2014
Thank you Bigbee and Kismet123.

Hope no-one waits as long as i did. Good luck to all.

FYI - I mailed my passport to CIC today. Will keep you posted

cbdoubleu

Apr 14, 2014
cec0413 said:
Thank you Bigbee and Kismet123.

Hope no-one waits as long as i did. Good luck to all.

FYI - I mailed my passport to CIC today. Will keep you posted
Received my DM notice on February 18th, so closing in on 2 months as well. I know 2 other people who applied under the same class, 6 months later than I did who already have had their Interview and landed, and received their PR Interview 7-10 days after their status switched to Decision Made. I applied in December 2012, and am still waiting.

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec0413 said:
Still no luck. Its been 2 months since my ecas changed to Decision made. No PPR email :(

I applied for atip notes on 02-Feb and even that hasn't come. Their acknowledgement email said 30 cal days which is over. I'm kind of getting bit nervous. I have written to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca. Let me see what they say.

Just putting it out here to see if anyone been through such situation. I don't think there are many.
How is your things now...I also have the same situation..waiting for passport request for more than 60 days after showing decision made??
Any updates for you?

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbdoubleu said:
Received my DM notice on February 18th, so closing in on 2 months as well. I know 2 other people who applied under the same class, 6 months later than I did who already have had their Interview and landed, and received their PR Interview 7-10 days after their status switched to Decision Made. I applied in December 2012, and am still waiting.
I also have the same situation...decision made shows from Feb 14-15...but no PPR req yet...I emailed them once before 5 weeks and they said my file is under review for finalization. And I faxed them a week ago... No reply for the fax yet..did you get any emails? Any notifications? Keep updated!!
Regards
JPM

cbdoubleu

Apr 14, 2014
jpm said:
I also have the same situation...decision made shows from Feb 14-15...but no PPR req yet...I emailed them once before 5 weeks and they said my file is under review for finalization. And I faxed them a week ago... No reply for the fax yet..did you get any emails? Any notifications? Keep updated!!
Regards
JPM
When we first received the email stating our application was complete we noticed they had our old address in the header, despite the fact we had moved and used the online address change tool 4 months prior to the application being complete, so we called the CIC to confirm they had our correct address on file, which they did not. But the person we spoke to at the CIC assured us that the Vancouver office had not sent anything by mail yet in regards to the PR Interview.

The person at the CIC we spoke to did not seem very sure of what they were saying so a couple days later we called again to make sure our address had been changed, and it had, but this time this person said they had no way of knowing if the Vancouver Office had tried to contact us or not at our old address.

We have faxed both the Howe and Expo Blvd CIC offices in Vancouver, with no reponse. I have not bother emailing the CIC yet because it seems you just get a generic response to be patient.

As several other people are experiencing waits times similar to ours I am not worried yet, just frustrated that after 16 months we are stalled on the final step, while other people with the same postal code as us, who applied after us, got their PR interview a week after a decision had been made.

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
cbdoubleu said:
When we first received the email stating our application was complete we noticed they had our old address in the header, despite the fact we had moved and used the online address change tool 4 months prior to the application being complete, so we called the CIC to confirm they had our correct address on file, which they did not. But the person we spoke to at the CIC assured us that the Vancouver office had not sent anything by mail yet in regards to the PR Interview.

The person at the CIC we spoke to did not seem very sure of what they were saying so a couple days later we called again to make sure our address had been changed, and it had, but this time this person said they had no way of knowing if the Vancouver Office had tried to contact us or not at our old address.

We have faxed both the Howe and Expo Blvd CIC offices in Vancouver, with no reponse. I have not bother emailing the CIC yet because it seems you just get a generic response to be patient.

As several other people are experiencing waits times similar to ours I am not worried yet, just frustrated that after 16 months we are stalled on the final step, while other people with the same postal code as us, who applied after us, got their PR interview a week after a decision had been made.
My status is not DM yet but it is in process from 2 months after I received medicals, no PPR yet :(

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbdoubleu said:

Are you a bc pnp? And you from visa exempted country?

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavisJun2013 said:
My status is not DM yet but it is in process from 2 months after I received medicals, no PPR yet :(
So they are still working on your papers...be patient

jpm

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm totally stressed out..my application was showing decision made for more than 2 months and now it went back to in process.. What the hell is it? Anybody have any idea?
Please please help me...