+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

haisrinu777

Nov 11, 2013
haisrinu777 said:
Seems to be they missed out my photos. I think these photos required for PR card.
Hi,

Is there any one having similar situation like me. Photos requested for my spouse only after sending passports for stamping. After Ottawa office receives photos how many days it might take for stamping ?

I

Imam Gomaa

Dear all
If you sent your passport to New York Visa Office, approximately how long will it take to issue the visa for you or to activate the tracker?!
Thanks

Linda_mellado

Mar 30, 2015
SAHARGH said:
I hope so, how long does it normally take to get visa stamped ?
By now you should have got it. My passport was received by Ottawa on May 6th and today return tracker is active. Hopefully will get it morrow

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
Linda_mellado said:
By now you should have got it. My passport was received by Ottawa on May 6th and today return tracker is active. Hopefully will get it morrow

did you get an email about an update on your My CIC ? or you just checked your tracking number ?

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
I don't know what's going on with my passport. Sent it on April 21st. It reached Ottawa on April 22nd. Still my return tracking is not active. Its been 3 weeks. :mad: so weird. And I couldn't go on my trip as I planned :'(.

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
anyone sent passports on May 4th and waiting?

pavan.aug26

Oct 23, 2013
Hi Siva,

Trust you might have received your passports.

Need to your help as we are in similar situation as you were. Our passports were mailed from CPP-Ottawa office to our address but it is returned to sender by Canada post because of incomplete address. I am not sure what I can do now to get these passports mailed back to me. Can you please let me know the procedure you followed to get the passports. Thanks. Appreciate your help!!!

Regards,
Pawan

pvr

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-06-2014
LANDED..........
24-05-2015 :)
anyone had their return tracker activated recently?

I

Imam Gomaa

Any recommendation coz I am perplexed:
I will do landing on border from Regway, Sk. My question is that: what is the process; I mean where to go before going to the US borders? And If you do not have entry visa to US, there will be a problem or What?!
Thanks for your help!

07Toronto07

May 7, 2015
Hi I have applied for my TRV online and was requested to send my passport, CPP-Ottawa has received my passport on 6th may 2015. If anyone has recently applied and have received their passports please post your timelines?

Thanks