Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Passport received at CIC: Mar 27
Tracker activated: Apr 15
Passport returned: Apr 16
Landing done at Rainbow Bridge: Apr 16

napster_dell

Jan 18, 2015
I send my expressletter on Monday april 13th with copy of passports and all that other papers i needed and today april 16th i got the tracker activated from Ottawa... so under a week. Hope i´ll get my COPR Letter by Monday ;D ;D ;D

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
napster_dell said:
I send my expressletter on Monday april 13th with copy of passports and all that other papers i needed and today april 16th i got the tracker activated from Ottawa... so under a week. Hope i´ll get my COPR Letter by Monday ;D ;D ;D
what really :eek: :eek: in one week
I am so hopeful now.
mine pp delivered today at ottawa :)

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
cecIndia2014 said:
I called same number as for CIC queries.
select options 1 - for Checking status
3 for PR applications and then again 1 to speak to customer care.

Ask them about status of your Passports..... They just have information if it was sent out or not. If sent out, which date .. (they dont know the time though)

Usually, time line for Passports return is 15 calender days.

ALL THE BEST !!

did you apply within canada ?

napster_dell

Jan 18, 2015
I got my COPR Letter today and I´ll Probably land tomorrow at the borderline....
Does anyone know if I have to fully entry the usa and come back or if i can do a u-turn at the border befor I enter usa? or does it not work???

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
napster_dell said:
I got my COPR Letter today and I´ll Probably land tomorrow at the borderline....
Does anyone know if I have to fully entry the usa and come back or if i can do a u-turn at the border befor I enter usa? or does it not work???
Hi,
you can go either all the way to the US (and land on your way back) or you will inform the US officer you are there for landing in Canada. He will give you a refusal entry letter which you submit on your way back to the Canadian side in order to finish your landing procedure.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi All,

I send my passports via Expresspost to CPC Ottawa.
I have used the following address:

CPC Ottawa
Po Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G4B9

I received signed notification that it was received? Is it normal as it was Po?

sivagundam

Apr 10, 2015
rks0101 said:
Hello Sivagundam,

Things that can be done:
1. You could send another Xpresspost pre-addressed envelope to CIC and a letter explaining the details so when CIC again dispatches the passports back they use the new Xpresspost envelope.

2. Reach out to your local Canada post with an address proof and photo ID, to see if they would allow delivery to you at the post office as the envelope is addressed to you.

3. In the worst case CIC would dispatch the passport a second time by an ordinary Canada post.

Hope this helps!

Thanks you guys for all the info, I got my passport back :D :D :D :D :D :D