+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

tomcanada

Oct 17, 2013
viri said:
When was your pp received by CiC and who signed?
Hi,
My password was received on oct 31st....i didnt choose option to signed by someone so when i track my application i dont see any sign who received it.....

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Hi All,
Did my landing today at Lewiston-Queenston bridge. I did not want to go to Rainbow bridge because of traffic in the city. It is same as Peace bridge but nearby. It took only five minutes to me and wife to land.

Thanks...
Hi canadacec123,
I dont see any pedestrian walking option for this bridge,
did you went directly in car and take u-turn.
Could you please let me know.

Thanks.

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
vpathakg said:
Finally My Ecas Status - You entered Canada at the Sarnia Blue Water Bridge office on November 23, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Balleeeeeeeeee Buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaa Bai ji Canadacee123 janab g .

Too Happy :D :D :p :p Tracker got activated @ 17.57 day Nov 26,2014 :-*
Timeline as: PP requested Nov 04,2014
PP reached Ottawa Nov.7th,2014
received by J.Pilon @ 12.05 Afternoon
Return Tracker Activated Nov 26,2014 :D

Now twist in story have to see if it got stamped or they ask to send back with papers as ,was forget to putt ready for visa Letter inside or no application no was quoted.let's see tomorrow . 8) :p
But at least i am happy now...Buuurrraaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
Even Got my GCMS notes too today ,

Luckily all went smooth on file in order expect there was one VO :mad: he said "do not meet Schedule 8 as brief review of schedule 8 other documents not reviewed "

All other officers :D :p said we are satisfied from Review and Passed , web based search conducted verified documents T4 ,pay slips , employment Letter , Qualifying period, language req. meets valit satus in canada .i would recommend passed and meet requirements.Waiting for medical results . RPRF outstanding.

Vo: Medical passed,PA meets the medi. admission able regulations of Canada. ;)

Another VO: today RPRF asked to pay ..all others facts not reviewed... :)

Final Officer :D :-* said " I am satisfied from the facts presented by PA in file and upon review of all the documents and application PA meets the requirements ***ELIGIBILITY**** PASSED...

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
rajapr17 said:
Hi canadacec123,
I dont see any pedestrian walking option for this bridge,
did you went directly in car and take u-turn.
Could you please let me know.

Thanks.
Yes, there is no walkway. I did not want to stuck in the city traffic and was too cold night to walk over the bridge. So I went to 405 highway. There is no walking at all but there was a U-Turn option to go back to Canada without showing up at US. But I decided to go to US and get the administrative refusal. I asked the guy at US side about future entries and he said no issues at all.

When I came back to Canada. Officer was like ok. was little rough but did not give me any hard time. She just asked the landing documents and NOTHING else at all. With in 5 min, we were done.

Hope this helps.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Gvsandhu said:
Balleeeeeeeeee Buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaa Bai ji Canadacee123 janab g .

Too Happy :D :D :p :p Tracker got activated @ 17.57 day Nov 26,2014 :-*
Timeline as: PP requested Nov 04,2014
PP reached Ottawa Nov.7th,2014
received by J.Pilon @ 12.05 Afternoon
Return Tracker Activated Nov 26,2014 :D

Now twist in story have to see if it got stamped or they ask to send back with papers as ,was forget to putt ready for visa Letter inside or no application no was quoted.let's see tomorrow . 8) :p
But at least i am happy now...Buuurrraaaaaaaaaaa ;)
Mubarka veer. Chadayia...hun bs CP to passport safely hath le layi. Mein ta postman to by hand hi fad leya si. I was working from home and then I saw a car in the street. Bs fer ki si, ja fadeya right away and got in the hand right away. ohnu ta post box vich v ni paun dita...lol...you know what, I don't believe these guys when I checked my mail box I saw he put some wrong letters in there.

At the end, congratulation again and have easy landing.

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Yes, there is no walkway. I did not want to stuck in the city traffic and was too cold night to walk over the bridge. So I went to 405 highway. There is no walking at all but there was a U-Turn option to go back to Canada without showing up at US. But I decided to go to US and get the administrative refusal. I asked the guy at US side about future entries and he said no issues at all.

When I came back to Canada. Officer was like ok. was little rough but did not give me any hard time. She just asked the landing documents and NOTHING else at all. With in 5 min, we were done.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the update

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Mubarka veer. Chadayia...hun bs CP to passport safely hath le layi. Mein ta postman to by hand hi fad leya si. I was working from home and then I saw a car in the street. Bs fer ki si, ja fadeya right away and got in the hand right away. ohnu ta post box vich v ni paun dita...lol...you know what, I don't believe these guys when I checked my mail box I saw he put some wrong letters in there.

Thank you g Thank zoouuuuuuuuuuuu

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
canadacec123 said:

Got passport back on Nov.27,2014. was forget to quote application number and also forget to putt ready for visa letter with passport in envelope , But i got stamped passport back within normal time frame, doesn't effect anything . they were able to pull all my information or file details by my passport information.

Iamsureys

Nov 25, 2014
hondaFan13 said:
Good to know that the no application num did not affect the process..
Hi,
Did u send your passport without the app number on the envelope, can got it back properly?
Cuz i forgot to put mine, i send out my passport on Nov 17, no reply.....

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did. however, I havent gotten it back. One of the other applicant "Gvsandhu" did get it back and he did not write the application number on envelope.