--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Turco said:
It changed yesterday at end of business day. The status changed to processed and looking details it says Mississauga.
Thats awesome man....congrats, u shd receive it by wed. Mine shows that error occurred at EAST YORK which is literally not more than 20 kms from DOWNTOWN. Dont know what they have been doing without fixing it from 7th NOV...Really annoys me.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
Hi guys, I sent my Passport on Nov 2 and it was delivered on Nov 4. I'm not worried about the Passport like most of you :) Once they received it the rest is just waiting time. Just chill out!

What I'm worried about is to activate the PR status when I receive my passport. I'm still looking for confirmation on Flag Polling. Is it still allowed by CIC?

Breadbaker

Nov 10, 2013
Djpolarbear said:
Hi guys, I sent my Passport on Nov 2 and it was delivered on Nov 4. I'm not worried about the Passport like most of you :) Once they received it the rest is just waiting time. Just chill out!

What I'm worried about is to activate the PR status when I receive my passport. I'm still looking for confirmation on Flag Polling. Is it still allowed by CIC?
I had the same concern about the flag polling and I just landed at border without a us visa so don't worry, you will be able to do that.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Djpolarbear said:

When it was not allowed by CIC ?

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
Gurindar said:
When it was not allowed by CIC ?
I didn't say it was not allowed, I'm just wondering if there is any change with Flag Polling. My lawyer is gonna let me know tonight or tomorrow. It's more costly to go back to my country and come back or to apply for US Visa and wait. I live in Toronto and it's gonna be 1.5 hour drive for me to Rainbow Bridge. It's cheaper and convenient.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Djpolarbear said:
I didn't say it was not allowed, I'm just wondering if there is any change with Flag Polling. My lawyer is gonna let me know tonight or tomorrow. It's more costly to go back to my country and come back or to apply for US Visa and wait. I live in Toronto and it's gonna be 1.5 hour drive for me to Rainbow Bridge. It's cheaper and convenient.
"I'm still looking for confirmation on Flag Polling. Is it still allowed by CIC?" What shall I interpret with this question ??? Please make me understand.

I don't understand at all , I have read at least 4-5 different comments within yesterday where everybody ask question here in forum and when somebody advices than they show their back and say will check with Lawyer. Man if your lawyer knows everything sit back , relax and be dependent on Lawyer , why making yourself tensed un necessarily ?

I am not angry and pissed with your comment at all , It just pissed me off today where people don't trust people at all here - Bottom line is "Flag polling was always allowed and is allowed till now , at the time I am writing this comment"

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Hi Friends,
I got my PPR request on 6-Nov midnight and I have sent the passport to Ottawa on 7-Nov and its reached Ottawa on 10-Nov.
After that my ecas status changed to "Decision Made" on 10-No as"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.".
Could you please suggest is the same message for everyone and please let me know if anyone sent the passport on 7-Nov-2014.
Thank you.

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
rajapr17 said:
Hi Friends,
I got my PPR request on 6-Nov midnight and I have sent the passport to Ottawa on 7-Nov and its reached Ottawa on 10-Nov.
After that my ecas status changed to "Decision Made" on 10-No as"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.".
Could you please suggest is the same message for everyone and please let me know if anyone sent the passport on 7-Nov-2014.
Thank you.
Yes. That's the message you see when a decision has been made.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
Gurindar said:
"I'm still looking for confirmation on Flag Polling. Is it still allowed by CIC?" What shall I interpret with this question ??? Please make me understand.

I don't understand at all , I have read at least 4-5 different comments within yesterday where everybody ask question here in forum and when somebody advices than they show their back and say will check with Lawyer. Man if your lawyer knows everything sit back , relax and be dependent on Lawyer , why making yourself tensed un necessarily ?

I am not angry and pissed with your comment at all , It just pissed me off today where people don't trust people at all here - Bottom line is "Flag polling was always allowed and is allowed till now , at the time I am writing this comment"
Well I made a clear explanation under February applicants... And I'm adding here that I really DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE OR NOT! I ALSO DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE PISSED OR NOT! I have been checking this forum for months and This is the first time I'm reading response like yours! This is your shame! Congrats!!

Breadbaker

Nov 10, 2013
I think it is normal to have concerns or questions as the immigration regulation changes from time to time. And that is why we are using this forum. We are just trying to prepared for the process.