+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
satbeerus2001 said:
i have a question guys,

my file was processed in New Delhi VO and my ecas status now says DECISION MADE..and got passport request too

they gave me two options either submit passport in New Delhi VO or if I am in Canada submit passport in Ottawa CPC

Since I am in Canada I submitted passport to Ottawa on October 15

Now since I submitted passport to Ottawa and my file is in Delhi, would they send my passport to Nee delhi by their internal courier for stamping or it will be done in Ottawa istelf?

Any opinions guys

Thanks
Hi there,
We have the same situation. My app is being processed in Manila VO and I already got PPR email. I am also here in Canada, so I just sent my passport here in Ottawa for Immigrant visa stamping because its clearly stated in the email that I can do that since I am already residing here in Canada and I think it will be Ottawa who'll stamp it and will not be transferred to Local VO. Ottawa received my passport on Oct6.

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navalpandit said:
i called cic.. they are not accepting any calls.. updating the system.
so i need help..
can my wife enter in canada eventhough i havenot got my passport back as yet.
i am the principle applicant
In my CPR it clearly states

"Dependents can accompany or follow the principal applicant. They cannot land before the principal applicant becomes a PR"

So i guess you got your answer

g.mumbai

Oct 28, 2014
KAMEC said:
CIC has hold my passport for 27 days! Let's see how many more days it will stay there. 8)
My Passport was received at CIC on 2nd Oct. No reply yet. Am wondering what the reason would be. Mine was received by Ms. Benette. How abt yours?

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
I just received my pp with the COPR but the city of destination is wrong. Do you think seniors this is going to be an issue?

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
g.mumbai said:
My Passport was received at CIC on 2nd Oct. No reply yet. Am wondering what the reason would be. Mine was received by Ms. Benette. How abt yours?
hi there.
Mine was received PO Box in Ottawa on Oct6 and signed by MS BENETTE as well.
Hoping to get our PPs back ASAP.

krom2424 said:
I just received my pp with the COPR but the city of destination is wrong. Do you think seniors this is going to be an issue?
hi,
When did you send your PP to Ottawa?

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
dustincarlisle said:
hi there.

hi,
i sent 14 of October and I received today . ;D

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
dustincarlisle said:
hi there.

hi,
Mine was received by MS BENNETTE too on 3rd October. Still waiting for return tracker activation.

naveenr

Oct 31, 2013
Mine was also recieved by MS BENNETTE on 3rd Of Oct and even my return tracker is not activated yet. Is it something to do with we all sent to PO BOX and not to the CPC-O address?? Just wondering??

toronto.111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have aquestion regarding PPR...

On the self addressed envelope that we send to Ottawa for passport return.. I know that "delivered to" will be my mailing address..

what do I write in "from" section ?

pj11

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
toronto.111 said:
I have aquestion regarding PPR...

On the self addressed envelope that we send to Ottawa for passport return.. I know that "delivered to" will be my mailing address..

what do I write in "from" section ?
Nothing