+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

meg20122

Jun 30, 2012
Mine was received by Mr. Moreau on May 30th @ 11:57 A.M. in Ottawa.
Hope the waiting is over. I need my passport to travel for work :(

NOMADforPR

Star Member
May 23, 2014
s_g_s said:
Mine was received by MS PACQUETE on May 26th

I sent canada xpresspost to the PO Box address. I have seen some people sent it to courier address. I hope it is still fine. Does anyone else sent xpresspost to the PO Box adddress?
Many have sent to the PO Box address including me. Not sure if they check their box daily.

s_g_s

Jun 4, 2014
NOMADforPR said:
Many have sent to the PO Box address including me. Not sure if they check their box daily.
ooo ok...I guess since someone signed it so it means they received it on same day...hope for best...who signed yours?

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Expecto Patronum --->*** got my passport as a surprise on the mailbox. Then checked the tracker and found that it was activated and delivered :)

I had checked my tracker till last night midnight and so didnt expect anything today. Seems canada post tracker activation delay made me suspect CIC :) Passport received at ottawa on May 29. So Ms Bennet is working wonderfully. Dont blame her :)

bondbond

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I bet many activations are going to happen around midnight with a time of 6:30 pm today.

mc329

Jun 12, 2014
I sent my passport by May 27th, received on May 29th by Ms Bannet. I just check the track number and Its coming. I know you guys have same problems as me for waiting for soooooo long. Now check ur track number!!!!!!!!!

dwahome

Dec 18, 2013
I am doing a happy dance now tracker activated at 18:31pm God has answered our prayers and will answer yours too i know how it feels to wait this long.