July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
maddy1977 said:
Thanks Calgary boy. I have sent them many mails with my travel details, i am not getting any response. I am travelling on 6th July, they received my passport on 23rd May, looks like i need to change the travel dates.
I am getting responses from them, 3 responses in 2 weeks. this is weird, what email address are you sending to?

maddy1977

Jun 26, 2013
Hi Calgary boy - I have sent 4 emails to OttPilot-Immigration <OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca>; i have sent my first email 2 weeks back, so far no respone.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
calgaryboy24 said:
I am getting responses from them, 3 responses in 2 weeks. this is weird, what email address are you sending to?
Calgaryboy, if possible, would you share your initial email you sent to them. Please do put xxxx where your personal details are but it will be big help for the rest of us who are not getting any responses back. We will compare our mails to yours and know what critical details we are missing causing no response.

Grateful if you can do that...pls do include your subject line too.

Many thanks.

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Calgaryboy, if possible, would you share your initial email you sent to them. Please do put xxxx where your personal details are but it will be big help for the rest of us who are not getting any responses back. We will compare our mails to yours and know what critical details we are missing causing no response.

Grateful if you can do that...pls do include your subject line too.

Many thanks.
Hello InfoSeeker12,

I always reply with their existing response. laast time when they sent me email asking me to send send passport and pay fees, i used that email asking for updates. Doing that i think its easier for them to look for your existing case as that email has all the information they need. Also I provide my application number, query, my passport number, DOB in subject line and in email in bold font

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Good point calgaryboy..

Maddy..have you been sending emails to CPP the way calgaryboy mentioned. specially putting all the info at the end? Perhaps you might be sending it and i know sometimes they just dont get back.

Really not sure what goes on the other end of the screen. I wonder....

-----------------------
CPP-Ottawa - CEC applications processing team:

Joe: Hey Jim, im heading out to get coffee and donuts. Could you take a look at this email and reply back. Cheers

Jim: Dude..ugghhh...for once could you keep your big fat *backside* glued to chair for an hour and reply all the emails that you have stored in your archive for last month??? And why you are heading out now? We will be going for walk out session in 15 mins.

Joe: Totally yeahh dude!! I love this strike thingy..i dont have to hit the gym these days. Let me just kill these 15 mins by deleting all the emails. I shouldn't keep so much archive emails. Who knows Snowden might leak those too ...right? (laughs..and snorts too!)

--------------

And i really hope this is not what's going on there. Maddy, give it a 2-3 day gap and send the email again. If you got any response from them in the past, just reply to that message...just the way Calgaryboy mentioned. I'm sure some Jim will respond.

maddy1977

Jun 26, 2013
Hi Infoseeker - Every time i sending a new email but with all the information like Application number etc..Now i will try replying to a email i got from CIC requesting for passport.

Thanks Infoseeker and Calgaryboy.

destinychild

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 17, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 24, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 13, 2013
can landing be done on Sunday? I would hope so..but those who are aware , please let me know.

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
calgaryboy24 said:
per CIC, they have sent my passport on Tuesday evening however my tracker is still not activated, any ideas what's going on? :eek:
Got another reply from CIC saying they sent my passport and COPR on tuesday evening but still my tracker not activated yet. I have started getting worried now, i hope Canada Post didnt loose my package and passport. Canada Post is not able to track my package, dont know what to do. If CIC sent my passport 3 days ago then it should have been activated by now.

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
calgaryboy24 said:
Got another reply from CIC saying they sent my passport and COPR on tuesday evening but still my tracker not activated yet. I have started getting worried now, i hope Canada Post didnt loose my package and passport. Canada Post is not able to track my package, dont know what to do. If CIC sent my passport 3 days ago then it should have been activated by now.
Did you called CanadaPost Customer Support by providing them your return envelope tracking#

tbll

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
hi I sent out my passport 2 days ago and today E-CAS shows 'decision made'.
I think most likely i have been approved for PR??? ;)

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
virajrao said:
Did you called CanadaPost Customer Support by providing them your return envelope tracking#
Yes i did and Canada Post said they cant do anything for me as tracker is not activated. Having hard luck, pr got approved but i dont have my passport and COPR docs yet.

july2012

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July 2012
AOR Received.
21 Aug 2012
Med's Request
30 May 2013
Med's Done....
10 June 2013, Medical received status in ECAS on Jun 27
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3 July 2013,Decision Made in ECAS on 5 July
VISA ISSUED...
24 july received my passport
LANDED..........
31 july @ peace bridge
@calgaryboy24
plz try CIC call center and explain your case, might be they can help you and provide the way what needs to be done?

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
Guys, here my situation. PR got approved and CIC sent my passport and COPR documents on June 25th but my tracker has not been activated yet. I am continuously in touch with CIC and they said package left on JUne 25th with XXXXXX tracker number. I called Canada Post asking for update and they cant do anything because tracker is not activated. They cannot investigate this issue because they need tracker activated and CIC should report this issue not me.

I am really in tough luck right now as even getting PR approved i dont have access to my passport and now i am getting more worried with Canada Post response. I am hoping my passport is not lost. Not sure what options i have left now. My passport and work permit will be expiring in couple of months and if incase i loose my passport, i dont know how will i get my PR and copr papers again

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
calgaryboy24 said:
Guys, here my situation. PR got approved and CIC sent my passport and COPR documents on June 25th but my tracker has not been activated yet. I am continuously in touch with CIC and they said package left on JUne 25th with XXXXXX tracker number. I called Canada Post asking for update and they cant do anything because tracker is not activated. They cannot investigate this issue because they need tracker activated and CIC should report this issue not me.

I am really in tough luck right now as even getting PR approved i dont have access to my passport and now i am getting more worried with Canada Post response. I am hoping my passport is not lost. Not sure what options i have left now. My passport and work permit will be expiring in couple of months and if incase i loose my passport, i dont know how will i get my PR and copr papers again
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/support/helpcentre/tracking/no_delivery.jsf

Under Delivery Information, select Yes, the date has passed. and click Continue.

Enter Senders and Receiver's Postal code

Enter the relevant details.

calgaryboy24

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-10-2012
AOR Received.
August-2012
Med's Request
March-20-2013
Med's Done....
April-06-2013
virajrao said:
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/support/helpcentre/tracking/no_delivery.jsf

Under Delivery Information, select Yes, the date has passed. and click Continue.

Enter Senders and Receiver's Postal code

Enter the relevant details.
Thanks virajrao, i have lodged a complaint