+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

phxcoolguy77

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Guys, I mailed passports from USA enclosed a return prefilled form with acct number to send the passport back.. Hoping they will use it..

Anyone who got the passport stamped and sent back to USA , can you share your experience. thx

natinthehat

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2013
LANDED..........
08-11-2013
phxcoolguy77 said:
Did Ecas Status change for any of you who submitted the Passport in Sep
My ecas status changed on the same day my passport was requested.

phxcoolguy77

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
ok, the silence wont let me wait more, prompted me to email OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca with the msg

"I sent the Passport to Ottawa on Sep 10, Can you let me know when the stamping will be completed and passport returned back"

The response i got from CIC immediately after 20 mins of my email ...

" Sir,
We are still awaiting your passport. The notes on your file do not currently state that the passport has been received.
Though this might mean that your mail is still on its way, it can also mean that your passport has arrived at our office but has not yet been opened and associated to your file due to high volume of correspondence received. "

-------------------

Any of you has sent the passport by Sep 1st week may want to try to send an email and see , what you get back!! Suspense thrills - but long wait kills!!

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
phxcoolguy77 said:
ok, the silence wont let me wait more, prompted me to email OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca with the msg

"I sent the Passport to Ottawa on Sep 10, Can you let me know when the stamping will be completed and passport returned back"

The response i got from CIC immediately after 20 mins of my email ...

" Sir,
We are still awaiting your passport. The notes on your file do not currently state that the passport has been received.
Though this might mean that your mail is still on its way, it can also mean that your passport has arrived at our office but has not yet been opened and associated to your file due to high volume of correspondence received. "

-------------------

Any of you has sent the passport by Sep 1st week may want to try to send an email and see , what you get back!! Suspense thrills - but long wait kills!!
I wrote also to CIC to ask about how much time they need to proceed with the passports. And they said that they have our passports and it will be proceeded according to the line that they have.

phxcoolguy77

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Bohdana said:
I wrote also to CIC to ask about how much time they need to proceed with the passports. And they said that they have our passports and it will be proceeded according to the line that they have.
Bohdana, i see you see submited passport on 3 sep, when did you email CIC for inquiry ?

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
So guys who replied to your email , was it same VO who issued you PPR or some other one.

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Dilli said:
So guys who replied to your email , was it same VO who issued you PPR or some other one.
New to this forum, so don't know what does the VO mean.

I mailed directly to our immigration officer. We know his number that we paste in the Subject of the e-mail.

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
Bohdana said:
New to this forum, so don't know what does the VO mean.

I mailed directly to our immigration officer. We know his number that we paste in the Subject of the e-mail.
Whats his number?
JP5777, EM5578?

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
phxcoolguy77 said:
How do i find my immigration officer no ? or email id.. I thought we have to only send to Generic email id OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca thx
You can not do that by yourself only if CIC will provide that information to you.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed to CIC 3 times but no one replied so far...is there any specific emails ID to which the email needs to be sent or is it the same OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca email id...please advise..

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
yahoo7 said:
I emailed to CIC 3 times but no one replied so far...is there any specific emails ID to which the email needs to be sent or is it the same OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca email id...please advise..
The same mail for everyone. They reply in case if your application was delayed for any reason. We are waiting for PR for 4 years (2 y my husband alone and 2 y together with me).