+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hi All My Post grad work permit expired on Feb 24th I applied for PR and BOWP together on Feb 22nd 2017 , any idea when it can be processed.Presently Still working for CIBC Bank on implied status .

My Time Line is as Follows

ITA: Feb 08 2017

Med Done : Feb 22 2017

PR Applied : Feb 22 2017

AOR Received : Feb 22 2017

BOWP Applied : Feb 22 2017

Meds Passed : March 15 2017

BG Status : Background check is in process

Application is in progress

Any timelines? Suggestions?

BassemVic

Feb 28, 2015
I sent my Passport on May 1st and I have to travel for a business trip at the end of this month.. What can I do if I don't get it before the travel date? Can I go in person to Ottawa Office and ask them to give it to me? It is very important to go this business trip!!!

BassemVic

Feb 28, 2015
I got my Passport today :)

I sent my Passport on May 1st and I have to travel for a business trip at the end of this month.. What can I do if I don't get it before the travel date? Can I go in person to Ottawa Office and ask them to give it to me? It is very important to go this business trip!!!

MalaSunil

Mar 18, 2017
Hi All,

I sent my passport for visa stamping on 3rd May ,my tracking id provided by consultency is not activated yet, I am not sure whether the format of my tracking id is correct, could some one let me know the format of tracking Id.

geomike91

Jun 11, 2017
I applied to the Canada Visa in the USA and the following is my timeline:

May 2, 2017 - Submitted Online Application
May 19, 2017 - Original Passport Requested & Shipped
May 20, 2017 - Passport Received at Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York

To date, I have not received a tracking number or correspondance stating that my Passport is being processed. Also the tracking number that I have for them to send me the passport back has not been activated yet. I am starting to worry, as the website states that it should take 10-15 Business days for passport processing and I am past that timeframe.

Canada Visa does not provide any communication channels to inquire about visa processing. Any help/recommendations??

Edward Sauer

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,
I am a new member and find myself in a very complex situation
my application for PR has been approved sometime in april13 and I have to send my passport and my family passport to Canada for visa stamping.
I send to them all the passport from UK to Canada (Indian passport working in UK on work permit) in may13.
It has been received by them in june
and visa has been stamped for only a month since my daughter passport expire in july13.
To expedite the process they asked me to send Canada address which I have given to them and here the problem started
1. I have given wrong flat no. Of my friend address though everything else is correct.
2. I asked to Canada immigration after 2 days once I realise my mistake to send to correct address .

The problem is

1. I am not sure whether they have send my passport to wrong address or right address since not getting any response from them.
2. since the passport has been send by regular mail I am not able to track it.
3. Since I just have 1 month duration I am not sure by that time I will be even get my passport back, in that case do I need to apply again.
4. I m in UK and If I never receive the passport I don't know what to say to UK police to get the FIR against which I can apply for the new passport.
Please help and suggest if anyone has gone through that situation.
whatsapp us at 9809993201 for more details

mane029

Oct 6, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hello,

I received PPR on June 8th and sent the passport and photographs the same day.
I have not seen Application approved nor has the tracking # been activated.

What should my expectation be? I though it takes them about a week to approve an

Edward Sauer

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

I received PPR on June 8th and sent the passport and photographs the same day.
I have not seen Application approved nor has the tracking # been activated.

What should my expectation be? I though it takes them about a week to approve an
You can chat with a representative on whatsapp so that he can do something about your case here is his number (980) 999-3201

YYC Alberta

Jun 30, 2017
CIC received my passport on June 22 and I haven't get it back. So frustrated! How long does it take them to stamp on my passport and send it back at this time?

YYC Alberta

Jun 30, 2017
I got my passport back today! So happy!! This is all about my process , hope it helps!
June 11: application submitted
June 20: passport required
June 20: sent my passport
June 22: CIC received passport
July 5: status changed to Approved
July 5: 19:08 tracking number activated
July 6: 10:13 am passport in mail box
( Calgary time )
Waiting is a frustrating game but oh well, so excited to see my parents now!! Good luck to all you guys!