+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

bahmed

Oct 27, 2015
elieturk said:
MAN THATS STRANGE !!! I GUESS THEY THROWN ALL PASSPORTS RECEIVED ON NOV 2nd OVER THE PASSPORT RECEIVED on OCT 30
I thought we inland applicants have to make appointment to do landing?

srsh

Oct 30, 2015
elieturk said:
any news ?
Nothing, I guess they usually pick up the passports from CIC only one time a day and they update late afternoon. So in the morning we should not expect activation

elieturk

Nov 16, 2015
srsh said:
Nothing, I guess they usually pick up the passports from CIC only one time a day and they update late afternoon. So in the morning we should not expect activation
BUT WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO SENT THEIR PASSPORT A DAY AFTER GOT THEIR TRACKER ACTIVATED?
THATS STRANGE !!
YOU THINK SHOULD CALL THEM

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
srsh said:
i agree.. they usually activate tracker the next morning passports r picked up.. just wait 1-2 days im sure others will get their passport too..

P.S. My passport is now delivered at home.

elieturk

Nov 16, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
i agree.. they usually activate tracker the next morning passports r picked up.. just wait 1-2 days im sure others will get their passport too..

P.S. My passport is now delivered at home.
I HOPE !!

Pranav417

Sep 29, 2014
Received my passport along with COPR yesterday. Planning to complete landing near Carway (US-Canada Border near Alberta). Do I need to carry any photographs as COPR didn't specify anything about photos.
1. Is it mandatory to call up CIC and take an appointment and then only complete landing or can I drive there and complete this landing.
2. Any other documents to be carried along with me for Landing apart from COPR, Passport, Work Permits, Work authorization letters, exp letters, bank statements and Date of birth certificates. Kindly suggest

My Time lines

Application filed : July 14,2014
AOR received : Sep 14,2014
Upfront Medicals : 9, Apr 2015
Medical request : 20, Aug 2015
RPRF request : 25 Aug 2015
Passport Request : 28, Oct 2015
Passport Return : 16 Nov 2015
Landing : Yet to complete

elieturk

Nov 16, 2015
I GUESS U HAVE TO CARRY ALL OF OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE DAY U ARRIVED TO CANADA JUST IN CASE HE ASKS U FOR A PAPER!!

GOOD LUCK

BTW WE BOTH SENT OUR PASSPORT THE SAME DAY HOW COME THERE IS NO ACTIVATION ON MY SIDE YET ? :/

I LIVE IN QUEBEC BTW

srsh

Oct 30, 2015
elieturk said:
I GUESS U HAVE TO CARRY ALL OF OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE DAY U ARRIVED TO CANADA JUST IN CASE HE ASKS U FOR A PAPER!!

GOOD LUCK

BTW WE BOTH SENT OUR PASSPORT THE SAME DAY HOW COME THERE IS NO ACTIVATION ON MY SIDE YET ? :/

I LIVE IN QUEBEC BTW
At least its good we are on same boat, I guess once one of us get it the others will get too

elieturk

Nov 16, 2015
that's right my friend ! but the problem is that i booked a plane ticket on thursday at 7pm !

and i am always wondering why they proceeded with applicants who their pp reached cpc on the 2nd of nov !

srsh

Oct 30, 2015
elieturk said:
that's right my friend ! but the problem is that i booked a plane ticket on thursday at 7pm !

and i am always wondering why they proceeded with applicants who their pp reached cpc on the 2nd of nov !
Don't worry, by Thursday definitely we will get it. I am hopeful about today but if not tomorrow, I also have a job offer and employer keeps sending follow up emails to me and I have nothing to say !!!

Let's go land together all the 30 October guys :D