+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
pvr said:
Hi gusy,
If I flag pole and land at Niagara without a US Visa does it mean that I have been refused entry to US? more importantly should I check "Have you ever refused entry to US" in the application forms going forward? I am planning to apply visit visa after landing. thanks.
very gud question, even i want that answer

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
pvr said:
Hi gusy,
If I flag pole and land at Niagara without a US Visa does it mean that I have been refused entry to US? more importantly should I check "Have you ever refused entry to US" in the application forms going forward? I am planning to apply visit visa after landing. thanks.
Answer is NO

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
cecvfx said:
Called CIC they say my passport was dispatched on May 5th (2days back) and still my return track is not activated. I told that to the customer care, they say they can't check about the post. All they know is my passport is dispatched. I'm clueless, don't know what to do. :/.
don't worry, just keep your finger crossed, and sit next to your community post box, everything will be fine my dear

Kaur12

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
I got the passport request for myself and my spouse, my spouse is in India so won't be able to submit the passport here. Hereby I reminded the Visa Office that my spouse is in India and I have requested accommodations for separate submissions for me and my spouse to Ottawa and New Delhi respectively by email. I sent them email on 30th of april but I have have not heard back from them after that. I checked the application status online now it says decision has been made.. how long it can take more to get reply back from officer ?

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Kaur12 said:
I got the passport request for myself and my spouse, my spouse is in India so won't be able to submit the passport here. Hereby I reminded the Visa Office that my spouse is in India and I have requested accommodations for separate submissions for me and my spouse to Ottawa and New Delhi respectively by email. I sent them email on 30th of april but I have have not heard back from them after that. I checked the application status online now it says decision has been made.. how long it can take more to get reply back from officer ?
hopefully u sent a mail to the address mention below, so u can send your passport here, and your family member will submit it in New Delhi, you should be hearing soon, else call them or send them antoher mail with all your details

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
I had the same situation. But this is the email Id I sent for making the arrangements in india OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca and to the cpc-ctd-ottawa. Because when I click on the email I'd which was there in the email it links to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca. which I think for emergency purpose.

Kaur12 said:

Anshulk

Apr 24, 2014
My passport reached Ottawa on 30th April , return tracker is still not activated. Can anybody please tell me how many days it usually take? Thanks.

jigarshi

May 6, 2015
Anshulk said:
My passport reached Ottawa on 30th April , return tracker is still not activated. Can anybody please tell me how many days it usually take? Thanks.
Same here, Passport reached Ottawa on 30th April.

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
In India for my wife it took less than 2 weeks, around 10-12 days. For me its taking more than that. Usually its around 15 days in Canada.

Kaur12 said:
thanks for reply... how long it took to get reply back from them

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
My passport reached ottawa on may 1st..How long does it take to come back to me???

Salmanurul

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June,2014
AOR Received.
7th August,2014
IELTS Request
Subitted with the Application
Med's Request
5th February, 2015
Med's Done....
13th February 2015, Recieived 20th February,2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29 April,2015 ( Upfront Rprf 17th March,2015)
VISA ISSUED...
15th May (Decesion Made 1st May)
LANDED..........
31st May (Passport received 29th May)
wasabi said:
mine too, i am also eagerly waiting for the same...
Finally Tracker activated.
received passport MAY 1ST
Hopefully tomorrow i will get it