+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
jessica07 said:
Tracker activated after 25 days at 18.13...When I saw literally it put tears on my eyes!!!
oh wow...congratz!!!! it must have been so relieving.... so that makes me the only person left... hope mine will also start soon..

grishan1

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 12, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 24, 2014
Congrats jessika07. So happy for you!!!
May be the have random passport check

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
I know actually how it feels! You will get it soon. God is Great. keep praying :) and thank you!

yazeedmoosafi said:
oh wow...congratz!!!! it must have been so relieving.... so that makes me the only person left... hope mine will also start soon..

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Thank you for your help :) God Bless!

grishan1 said:
Congrats jessika07. So happy for you!!!
May be the have random passport check

Zazu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan31.2011
Doc's Request.
Sep13.2013
AOR Received.
March21.2011
Med's Request
Sep13.2013
Med's Done....
Oct28.2013
Passport Req..
Dec03.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan21.2014
LANDED..........
July22.2014
yazeedmoosafi said:
Finally....... tracker activated after 40 days ... yippeee.... :D
Congrats!

Mine got activated after 29days, so happy! ;D

August23

Jan 15, 2014
yazeedmoosafi said:
Jessica,

I think both of our case are similar. CPP-O received my passport on 6-Dec and I thought it was getting delayed due to the holidays and didn't bother checking the forums. I've also sent them an email and waiting for the response. I've requested for GCMS once again eventhough I am not sure whether it'll be of any help.

Most of the people got request for RPRF and Biodata along with medicals. But I got it 2-3 weeks after medical request. Was it the same case with you as well?

Thanks!

August23

Jan 15, 2014
Anamadheya said:
Hello Folks,
If you have sent your passport and waiting for it, please add your case here and update this.
Thanks
my

my mom send her passport to trinidad as requested by the immigration office since September it now January and we have not heard anything from them. I have send them an email last month. No reponse. I have called the cic they can help me because the paper work was done outside canada. I even call them they advise to send an email and write ugent which I did yet no answer not sure what to do.

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
Zazu said:
Congrats!

Mine got activated after 29days, so happy! ;D
Hi all,

I have a question. I would appreciate your inputs. I thinks its not a big concern. But just want to have a peace of mind.

I send my passport on Jan 08 by UPS with a self addressed Xpresspost envelope enclosed and the package was received by CIC the next day. I first bought the Xpress envelope from the Canada post. The staff at the office handed me the tracking number with the whole address part that I filled my address in as a recipient and said to me keep it. I was able to track the enclosed envelope right away. It is in the system saying that it was received by at the same office where i bought it.

People on this thread says they couldnt track it until it was activated when Ottawa uses it to send the passport? Did I or the staff at the post office do something wrong? Was the staff supposed to give me only the tracking number and not removing the whole part?Why can I track it even now although the self-addressed envelope is with CIC.

Thanks!!

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
August23 said:
my

my mom send her passport to trinidad as requested by the immigration office since September it now January and we have not heard anything from them. I have send them an email last month. No reponse. I have called the cic they can help me because the paper work was done outside canada. I even call them they advise to send an email and write ugent which I did yet no answer not sure what to do.
I'm not sure why you sent your passport to Trinidad.. I've never heard of such a case...

grishan1

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 12, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 24, 2014
green_dc, I didn't hear about this... May be it is normal, but sounds a bit strange.
Go or call canada past for explanation

yazeedmoosafi

Feb 2, 2013
green_dc said:
Hi all,

I have a question. I would appreciate your inputs. I thinks its not a big concern. But just want to have a peace of mind.

I send my passport on Jan 08 by UPS with a self addressed Xpresspost envelope enclosed and the package was received by CIC the next day. I first bought the Xpress envelope from the Canada post. The staff at the office handed me the tracking number with the whole address part that I filled my address in as a recipient and said to me keep it. I was able to track the enclosed envelope right away. It is in the system saying that it was received by at the same office where i bought it.

People on this thread says they couldnt track it until it was activated when Ottawa uses it to send the passport? Did I or the staff at the post office do something wrong? Was the staff supposed to give me only the tracking number and not removing the whole part?Why can I track it even now although the self-addressed envelope is with CIC.

Thanks!!
Usually when they tear and give you the address from the enclosed envelope(self addressed envelope), they wont scan the bar code. I think in your case they would have accidentally scanned the bar code of the enclosed envelope as well. Maybe that's y it is saying "received at that post office".

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
yazeedmoosafi said:
Usually when they tear and give you the address from the enclosed envelope(self addressed envelope), they wont scan the bar code. I think in your case they would have accidentally scanned the bar code of the enclosed envelope as well. Maybe that's y it is saying "received at that post office".

Thanks for your response. I think so. They shouldn't have scanned it. But there won't be an issue with that right?

tom32

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
yazeedmoosafi said:
Yes. I think that should be the case.
green_dc - When your return tracker activates, you should have updated scan details from Ottawa.