+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for oath ceremony email/invitation

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
I just received my email invite today after I called them yesterday. My oath date is Dec 20. Hopefully you'll receive yours too after calling in.
Congratulations happy for you. Was the date originally on the 20th as per the tracker or they changed it. Lucky you, unable to get thru on the phone. Do you remember what options you selected on the phone when you called them

Chajhei

Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations happy for you. Was the date originally on the 20th as per the tracker or they changed it. Lucky you, unable to get thru on the phone. Do you remember what options you selected on the phone when you called them
Try emailing the address that sent the test invite as well

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
You need to keep listening to the automated messages to get to the options. Do not hang up when it tells you to disconnect to allow agents to respond to priority inquiries only. I went through it again and here are the steps (1-888-242-2100):

1. Press 1 for English
2. Enter your UCI followed by #
3. Long automated message, about 2 minutes, let it play to the end until you are prompted to select an option. Do not disconnect even if it tells you to.
4. Press 1 for an existing application
5. Press 1 to check on the status
6. Press 4 for citizenship

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
You need to keep listening to the automated messages to get to the options. Do not hang up when it tells you to disconnect to allow agents to respond to priority inquiries only. I went through it again and here are the steps (1-888-242-2100):

1. Press 1 for English
2. Enter your UCI followed by #
3. Long automated message, about 2 minutes, let it play to the end until you are prompted to select an option. Do not disconnect even if it tells you to.
4. Press 1 for an existing application
5. Press 1 to check on the status
6. Press 4 for citizenship

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Thank you, managed to get thru. was told that they will be sending the invitation. However, he told me and also checked my online status, the date of oath was changed to 23 December. Should expect the invite sometime early next week, otherwise should call again to follow up

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Thank you, managed to get thru. was told that they will be sending the invitation. However, he told me and also checked my online status, the date of oath was changed to 23 December. Should expect the invite sometime early next week, otherwise should call again to follow up
Yes it would seem that the date shown on your tracker is not guaranteed until you actually receive the invite email. My date has been the same - my tracker only updated to Scheduled for Oath last week with Dec 20 as my oath date and since I received the invite today I can assume that it won't change. Best of luck to you, on the bright side you can look at your oath date as a Christmas gift since it's so close to Christmas lol

Costa5053

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Hi urgent cas

my ceremony date is on 16 December I didn’t recive the confirmation email yet I call December 9 they tod me they sent me an email on December 3 but I didn’t recive nothing I still have the same email address where they sent me the invitation for test
The call Center agent told me they sent a NOTE to the officer tow times but I still waiting I sent from my part a email replying the email they sent me for test Edmonton office and the secund one contact us that was yesturday now I am waiting until tomorow afternoon I will call for last that’s all what can I do ……

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Hi urgent cas

my ceremony date is on 16 December I didn’t recive the confirmation email yet I call December 9 they tod me they sent me an email on December 3 but I didn’t recive nothing I still have the same email address where they sent me the invitation for test
The call Center agent told me they sent a NOTE to the officer tow times but I still waiting I sent from my part a email replying the email they sent me for test Edmonton office and the secund one contact us that was yesturday now I am waiting until tomorow afternoon I will call for last that’s all what can I do ……
Did you check your spam/junk folder? The promotions folder? or any other folder?

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Yes it would seem that the date shown on your tracker is not guaranteed until you actually receive the invite email. My date has been the same - my tracker only updated to Scheduled for Oath last week with Dec 20 as my oath date and since I received the invite today I can assume that it won't change. Best of luck to you, on the bright side you can look at your oath date as a Christmas gift since it's so close to Christmas lol
Yes this is what I also thought of it as our long awaited Christmas gift. I will post an update when hopefully I get the invite. Meanwhile, wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Best of luck in your upcoming ceremony and Merry Christma. It’s a gift and relief to all of us in this Holy Season no matter our faith.

Reactions: cobie2

kri2020

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, everyone just received the oath invite by email. Ceremony scheduled for december 21.
I saw the posts here and started to get scared so what i did is the following: I have sent a webforme 7 days before i included a screenshot of my invite as attachment . Got the random reply they prioritize afgan refugees etc. I called and i was told that tomorrow ( for today) i should receive the invitation ( really nice lady on the phone) if not she told me call as again.
But i sent an email at email address we’re i received my test invite explaining the situation.
All this was done yesterday ( monday)
And today just received my invitation thanks god!

Good luck everyone and if you will not receive your invite at least 7 days before the scheduled day try to reach them in a way.

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Hi, everyone just received the oath invite by email. Ceremony scheduled for december 21.
I saw the posts here and started to get scared so what i did is the following: I have sent a webforme 7 days before i included a screenshot of my invite as attachment . Got the random reply they prioritize afgan refugees etc. I called and i was told that tomorrow ( for today) i should receive the invitation ( really nice lady on the phone) if not she told me call as again.
But i sent an email at email address we’re i received my test invite explaining the situation.
All this was done yesterday ( monday)
And today just received my invitation thanks god!

Good luck everyone and if you will not receive your invite at least 7 days before the scheduled day try to reach them in a way.
Good luck. Which province you belong to