+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for oath ceremony email/invitation

GrandeAmericano

Feb 17, 2016
please I need some help from the experts..

online status clearly says my oath ceremony has been scheduled for Dec 7, yet hasn't received the invitation email..

can anyone advise where I can call/email or anyone encountering the same situation as i am

thanks in advance

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016

online status clearly says my oath ceremony has been scheduled for Dec 7, yet hasn't received the invitation email..

can anyone advise where I can call/email or anyone encountering the same situation as i am

thanks in advance
You should have received the email by now.What is your office?

mhd10

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016

thanks in advance
I just noticed another applicant with the same oath date (dec 7th) saying they havent recieved their oath email yet. Because every office does things randomly it is not possible to know when to expect the email. Although many get their emails about a week before but there have been cases were applicants got the email a day before the oath!. Your office might be aiming for monday to send you the email. You could try calling ircc today but i am guessing they will tell you by monday you should get it. They just like to leave us with some tension even as we get close to the finish line.

GrandeAmericano

Feb 17, 2016
I just noticed another applicant with the same oath date (dec 7th) saying they havent recieved their oath email yet. Because every office does things randomly it is not possible to know when to expect the email. Although many get their emails about a week before but there have been cases were applicants got the email a day before the oath!. Your office might be aiming for monday to send you the email. You could try calling ircc today but i am guessing they will tell you by monday you should get it. They just like to leave us with some tension even as we get close to the finish line.

thanks for the response. hopefully i'll get the email today. this is pretty frustrating tho

salmankabir21

Aug 16, 2021
Oh man are you serious????? I wonder how much help will it be to email them now???? their offices are closed and by the time they open tomorrow you will already have ur citizenship ceremony time.... Nevertheless just email them the web form asap man...

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
Chek your junk mail or follow the the same link in your test invite with ur information you should be able to get in

jaguevara1978

Dec 13, 2021
Hello, WHat happened with this issue? I'm experiencing the same problem. Status says I'm scheduled for Dec 16th, and yet no invitation.