+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for oath ceremony email/invitation

jaguevara1978

Dec 13, 2021
I just talked with an agent on the Phone and they said that no letter had been sent. That it could arrive up to 24 hours before the date :(. If not, then it might be re-scheduled. I guess, I will just wait.

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I just talked with an agent on the Phone and they said that no letter had been sent. That it could arrive up to 24 hours before the date :(. If not, then it might be re-scheduled. I guess, I will just wait.
That's not very reassuring. I just called in too, my ceremony is scheduled on Dec 20 (next Monday) and I've been told to call back on Thursday afternoon if I've still not received the email invite by then.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
My ceremony is scheduled on Wednesday, December 15 and still no invitation. I called IRCC and the agent said he will send a clarification to my office. Meanwhile, he said I have to keep checking my email. The weird thing is that he started the call by saying the ceremony date posted on tracker is not guaranteed. I sent a web form as well with an urgent priority request. At this point, the only thing left is calling IRCC tomorrow and trying to get things moving. I am really frustrated by their ignorance and lack of transparency.

jaguevara1978

Dec 13, 2021
Yeah, I guess they are not too empathetic about how people feel about those processes. Long waiting times and we don't want to miss a date. At least, they should just state in the Online Tracker something like "Pending Ceremony Schedule", and not just putting a Ceremony date there that might confuse people and spam their phone lines and emails

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, I guess they are not too empathetic about how people feel about those processes. Long waiting times and we don't want to miss a date. At least, they should just state in the Online Tracker something like "Pending Ceremony Schedule", and not just putting a Ceremony date there that might confuse people and spam their phone lines and emails
They should say "expected ceremony date" for normal applications, unless it's prime services for VIP, then it's guaranteed

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Ho
My ceremony is scheduled on Wednesday, December 15 and still no invitation. I called IRCC and the agent said he will send a clarification to my office. Meanwhile, he said I have to keep checking my email. The weird thing is that he started the call by saying the ceremony date posted on tracker is not guaranteed. I sent a web form as well with an urgent priority request. At this point, the only thing left is calling IRCC tomorrow and trying to get things moving. I am really frustrated by their ignorance and lack of transparency.
How do you call them. I tried calling the online number 1-888-242-2100 and it’s impossible to get thru or for anyone to answer me. Is there any another way to call them. Also no one is answering the web form that I sent twice. I heard somone walked to their local IRCC on the scheduled day since they did not get the email invitation. I don’t know if they managed to do the oath though. Stuck, don’t know what to do!!!!

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
How do you call them. I tried calling the online number 1-888-242-2100 and it’s impossible to get thru or for anyone to answer me. Is there any another way to call them. Also no one is answering the web form that I sent twice. I heard somone walked to their local IRCC on the scheduled day since they did not get the email invitation. I don’t know if they managed to do the oath though. Stuck, don’t know what to do!!!!

Reactions: Kanusaab22

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
What is the email address to contact. Cannot find anything online
Keep sending a message through the online web form. If they emailed you previously asking for more documents you can use that email, if not I would reply to the test email even though it's meant to be strictly about issues related to the test (I mean, what choice have we got?)

I called 1-888-242-2100 this morning and managed to get through. Skip through all the noise i.e. Afghanistan message and priority enquiries until you are prompted to select options. I think I selected options 1 then 4 (or something like that I don't remember) then wait for an agent. It might help if you call first thing at 8:00am.

Reactions: tonymeland

monalisa1961

Jun 20, 2017
Wetaskiwin
Keep sending a message through the online web form. If they emailed you previously asking for more documents you can use that email, if not I would reply to the test email even though it's meant to be strictly about issues related to the test (I mean, what choice have we got?)

I called 1-888-242-2100 this morning and managed to get through. Skip through all the noise i.e. Afghanistan message and priority enquiries until you are prompted to select options. I think I selected options 1 then 4 (or something like that I don't remember) then wait for an agent. It might help if you call first thing at 8:00am.
Thanks, I will try to call again tomorrow early am. Already sent thee web forms and no response to any of them. I didn’t sit for the test so I don’t have that email. It’s frustrating and demoralizing. They should not update the tracker then leave us in limbo waiting and fighting time. Thank you

Loh12

Jun 22, 2017
This is not good, what is the phone number to call IRCC , I have my OATH ceremony in January

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Thanks, I will try to call again tomorrow early am. Already sent thee web forms and no response to any of them. I didn’t sit for the test so I don’t have that email. It’s frustrating and demoralizing. They should not update the tracker then leave us in limbo waiting and fighting time. Thank you
I just received my email invite today after I called them yesterday. My oath date is Dec 20. Hopefully you'll receive yours too after calling in.