+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for oath ceremony email/invitation

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
please I need some help from the experts..

online status clearly says my oath ceremony has been scheduled for Dec 7, yet hasn't received the invitation email..

can anyone advise where I can call/email or anyone encountering the same situation as i am

thanks in advance
hi, did you get the e-mail?
congrats

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same situation here for an April 20 OATH. I'll probably call soon. Anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Just wait for the email. I got it just one hour before the oath. If not, they will re-schedule. Not a big deal.
Wow one hour before seems a bit ridiculous. Was your oath later in the day?
Same situation here for an April 20 OATH. I'll probably call soon. Anyone in the same boat?
looks like most people will get the email a week before , give it up till next Wednesday before panic sets in .

Jakke

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Why on earth don't just they just send the invitation+ceremony-details at the time they set the oath date?
Why "oath is on this date; just wait for another email letter"?

krunal r

May 4, 2022
Hi All

I have oath Ceremony on May 19,2022. I just send webform yesterday morning and reacive reply around 5 pm saying some on will contact me soon.
I guess that was auto generated reply.

Please let me know if anyone have same date.
I will keep posting my update till ceremony day

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hi All

I have oath Ceremony on May 19,2022. I just send webform yesterday morning and reacive reply around 5 pm saying some on will contact me soon.
I guess that was auto generated reply.

Please let me know if anyone have same date.
I will keep posting my update till ceremony day
Congrats! I receieved Oath for May 26, 2022. Waiting for the offical invite

uma1982suthan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Hi,
I am scheduled for an oath ceremony on June 10, 2022. Although my tracker dashboard indicates that IRCC could have sent me an email with instructions, I have not received any email (nothing in my inbox, junk, and/or spam). Is any of one has experienced the same? If there is anyone, let's keep the status updated here.
An email inquiry sent to the ID from which I received the test invite bounced back and indicated that "You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email". How you guys managed to email the respective office?

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hi,
I am scheduled for an oath ceremony on June 10, 2022. Although my tracker dashboard indicates that IRCC could have sent me an email with instructions, I have not received any email (nothing in my inbox, junk, and/or spam). Is any of one has experienced the same? If there is anyone, let's keep the status updated here.
An email inquiry sent to the ID from which I received the test invite bounced back and indicated that "You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email". How you guys managed to email the respective office?
Call them !

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April