+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Notice of Decision

Jos48669

Jun 1, 2021
Hey folks
I had my hearing on 1st june 2021 .i have been told during hearing that im gonna get my decision in 3 weeks . Its been 5 months i hvnt got any response from them .I tried calling them several times they only thing they say is no decision has been made yet .
Does any one has been through the experienced . Any idea hw long it can take maximum. It very stressful tbh and my head is always full of anxiety cz of that. Please suggest me something that i can do to get my decision of should I change my lawyer. Do you think Changing lawyer will do something positive? (My current lawyer is Legal Aid). I really dont know what to do.
Can anyone one please reply I would really appreciate your response.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
you can only wait there is nothing which a new lawyer or anyone can do.. it totally depends on your judge when to make the decision .. how w as your hearing experience was it long or short or how it went and what are your current lawyer reviews about your hearing.?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hey folks
I had my hearing on 1st june 2021 .i have been told during hearing that im gonna get my decision in 3 weeks . Its been 5 months i hvnt got any response from them .I tried calling them several times they only thing they say is no decision has been made yet .
Does any one has been through the experienced . Any idea hw long it can take maximum. It very stressful tbh and my head is always full of anxiety cz of that. Please suggest me something that i can do to get my decision of should I change my lawyer. Do you think Changing lawyer will do something positive? (My current lawyer is Legal Aid). I really dont know what to do.
It is better delayed than get negative decision. All you can do is wait, pray and be hopeful.

N G

Feb 13, 2021
Hey folks
I am in the same boat for more than 7 months. we should wait