+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAITING FOR MY VISA, TODAY IS THE 24TH DAY..PLEASE SUGGEST :( :(

Jan 8, 2013
Hi Friends I am Hyderabad AP
Completed my B.tech in Electronics and Communications 61 % 12 Backlogs
Applied for Confederation College (Electronics engg Technician Diploma Program)

I have got rejected under SPP
" Your Proposed Studies are not Reasonable ....... "
and
i have applied again under General category by adding a SOP explaining the proper reason for my first rejection reason.

First i have applied on 3rd Dec and i got my rejection letter on 15 Dec
Total 12days in that 10 working days

Second time i have applied on 17 Dec , Till today (9 Jan) i didn't received any reply from CHC
total 24 Days in that 15 Working days.

my consultant is saying that if CHC took more than 15 working days processing time that means my visa will definitely going to approve may be in stamping process..
Is it true ??
Please Help me

I am in Deep confusion my college admission date is on 20 Jan more 10 days to report in college, till now i didn't received my passport :(

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
I would say during Xmas and new yr there will be delays.. But i wish its positive.. FIngers crossed..

canadianjohn

Jan 12, 2013
hi friends.........i received this email reply from CIC visa office, New delhi.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Actually what does this mean. The status showed online that my medicals have been received and i have submitted my police clearance before 2 months. Now what is the process and is my Background check over ? and will i recive my visa stamped soon. In how many days i will receive my visa stamped.