In Process : May 15 2014
After that NOTHING
Any One Who is in same boat ?

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
I am.

Application received October 28, 2013.

In process since April 3, 2014.

I applied through AINP, International Student category. I'm already in Canada.

Getting really frustrated here.

rick88

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Hi , i know its really disappointing ! did u contact CIC ?
which category u applied under ?

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
rick88 said:
Hi , i know its really disappointing ! did u contact CIC ?
which category u applied under ?
Employer-Driven stream. I contacted them and this was their answer:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below), about why another applicant who applied at the same time, or after you, is being processed more quickly.

While applications are reviewed in order of date received, each case is assessed individually and therefore may not be processed simultaneously.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

rick88

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Ok , so you did get reply from CIC.
same answer i got from my Lawyer.
Fingers crossed for everybody who is in delay boat.

patel88

May 8, 2014
Phil4712 said:
Employer-Driven stream. I contacted them and this was their answer:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below), about why another applicant who applied at the same time, or after you, is being processed more quickly.

While applications are reviewed in order of date received, each case is assessed individually and therefore may not be processed simultaneously.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.
Hello,

I am Dec 2 applicant. My status changed to IP from June 25, But After that no update. They requested RPRF Fee receipt on june 25. I sent them again. I want to know did you get any e-mail for additional documents?

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
patel88 said:
Hello,

I am Dec 2 applicant. My status changed to IP from June 25, But After that no update. They requested RPRF Fee receipt on june 25. I sent them again. I want to know did you get any e-mail for additional documents?
I think you are fine.

And no, I did not get any requests from them after the medical exam. I didn't get RPRF because I paid the whole fee when I applied (and I sent the receipt with the application). I also didn't get a request for Canadian police certificates/fingerprints. I was told to send it only if they requested and they didn't so...I don't know what the hell is going on with my file.

patel88

May 8, 2014
Phil4712 said:
I think you are fine.

And no, I did not get any requests from them after the medical exam. I didn't get RPRF because I paid the whole fee when I applied (and I sent the receipt with the application). I also didn't get a request for Canadian police certificates/fingerprints. I was told to send it only if they requested and they didn't so...I don't know what the hell is going on with my file.
Hello Phil4712,

My friends who applied with me got PPR. and I am still in IP Status. So, I am wondering how it is possible even in your case same problem.

rick88

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
HI My friend be patient thats what everybody says , my three friends here applied after me got PPR last week. me still in process more than 2.5 months, my lawyer said you have to do one thing that is wait with patient. so be positive everything will be fine.

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmmm...I guess most applicants who got DM between May 16-23 have got ready for visa email on July 24 , and some have already done the landing...