+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for decision

Fozia Anwar

Jan 3, 2019
Ontario
Hi all
My hearing was 20 nov 2018 and now 3 Jan waiting for my decision . anyone tell me how much time they will take ? Someone told me if decision came in 15 days they accepted if late they will reject any one have information . please reply me
Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The amount of time is irrelevant to the final decision. Given the current backlog of cases in the system right now, I wouldn’t expect a decision for 2-3 +months.

Reactions: Fozia Anwar

Fozia Anwar

Jan 3, 2019
Ontario
When did you applied.. if you don't mind asking
I done my final hearing 20 nov 2018
And lawyer said they don't know exactly time frame .but people's says if result came in 15 days it's acceptable if late then rejected .so now I m worried about time and decision . That's why I m asking to share experience .?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Well it depends how strong your claim base was.. someone on this group received positive response.. so don't worry.. hope for best

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
And lawyer said they don't know exactly time frame .but people's says if result came in 15 days it's acceptable if late then rejected .so now I m worried about time and decision . That's why I m asking to share experience .?
Hi all
My hearing was 20 nov 2018 and now 3 Jan waiting for my decision . anyone tell me how much time they will take ? Someone told me if decision came in 15 days they accepted if late they will reject any one have information . please reply me
Thanks
I know someone who’s hearing was on September 12. He got his decision today . It’s negative.

Wish you good luck.

Refuge

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Dont worry its not true i know someone, his hearing was in April 18 and got positive decision in sep 18 in Montreal.

Can you please share your timeline.