+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for 2nd portal email

DJ khaled

Dec 16, 2023
Hello, I received the first portal email on December 1, and I responded the next day, and to this day I have not received the second portal email. The waiting is killing me. I read about the members’ experiences and found some people who had created an account in the portal before, and this was the reason for the delay in the second email. I want to know the portal site that they will send to me. To upload the photo, I tried to search and make sure that there was no account before, but I only found it on the portal site through which I submitted my permanent residency application. If this is the same intended site and I have an account on it, do I have to give them a different email so that they can create an account for me?

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hello, I received the first portal email on December 1, and I responded the next day, and to this day I have not received the second portal email. The waiting is killing me. I read about the members’ experiences and found some people who had created an account in the portal before, and this was the reason for the delay in the second email. I want to know the portal site that they will send to me. To upload the photo, I tried to search and make sure that there was no account before, but I only found it on the portal site through which I submitted my permanent residency application. If this is the same intended site and I have an account on it, do I have to give them a different email so that they can create an account for me?

Which office ?

Aboje

May 6, 2023
Ontario
When you received pre arrival letter please

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Any update ?
Nothing yet.
I also created an account on the PR Portal lol and initiated an application by mistake lol.
Im not sure if this would delete the process but im tired already we’ve been waiting for years now its very frustrating situations