+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting after Background Check went in progress!

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
What is IP2,I got a Nomination from Nova Scotia..
According to this forum, IP2 is the final stage of processing before you receive PPR email. And if you are PNP then you can expect your application will take a bit longer to process. As per this forum also. All the best!

mrehanraza

Jun 10, 2016
According to this forum, IP2 is the final stage of processing before you receive PPR email. And if you are PNP then you can expect your application will take a bit longer to process. As per this forum also. All the best!
Dear jman25,
Thanx for your explanation, i am on and off member of this forum due to which i do not know most of the abbreviations.As you have mentioned that if i am PNP then it will take bit longer, may i know that how long will it take, just a guess.....and what is PPR email.is it related to Permanent Residence.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yah, it was on their auto reply that thet takes 20 days to reply.
Do you know if yours is with the Ottawa office now? Or you're waiting for their email?

Thanks, and good luck to you ☺
Hey, they actually replied and said that my application is at CPC Ottawa right now....

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey, they actually replied and said that my application is at CPC Ottawa right now....
I just got that email too. I was about to post this here lol

Now what's going on with us?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Lol not sure but apparently thats IP2 and PPR should be coming soon. Someone posted in a group I'm in that he got PPR yesterday. His AOR is Aug 21st; crazy
Omg! Was he inland/outland CEC or FSW?

I think CEC takes more time. I am inland, still taking so much time. I hope we get that golden email soon.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
That's not sad that's awesome... great indicator that CEC is picking up
Did you get any updates? I called them the day before yesterday. They said, they're processing.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Did you get any updates? I called them the day before yesterday. They said, they're processing.
Well, I checked with my representative on the 19th and my Docs status changed to "we are reviewing your docs" but that's all. Not sure if any more updates happened since then, I would have to go check with my representative again; I think its too early to check again.

Reactions: Mystico_90

2nde2alker

Dec 22, 2014
Can you help check what stage my application is at?

Help
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NB: 2 days ago, I replied to a request to upload an additional document.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Can you help check what stage my application is at?

Help
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NB: 2 days ago, I replied to a request to upload an additional document.
What's your timeline? Stream?