+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait time for interview for Etobicoke landing

AmiP

Nov 23, 2017
I got my interview appointment later today… Super happy. It came almost in 8weeks and scheduled for November 17.
Please pray that all goes well and good luck to you all!
Hello,

Did they give you about a week before scheduling your interview?

Thanks in advance.

AmiP

Nov 23, 2017
Hi in regards to ur guestion...my experience the first email says that almost or finally done or decision made was Oct 1, 2017 then it says the Etobicoke will contact me for 2nd letter.. it took almost 8 weeks b4 i got my email for schedule for interview and that was yesterday..Nov. 22nd. Now my actual sched for interview is this coming monday at 7:30 am..hope this info will help ur
It does help. Thank you so much! :) I just got an email saying the Etobicoke office will contact me on 16th November.

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Wow congrats I’m the only left I hope that The process will be fast so I’ll get it be4 Xmas. I mean hopefully before xmas please guys. Don’t forget to tell us how your interview will go. What the process to get the PR card
Sure ill do..coz it felt like hanging the bridge...lol..but patience is vertue...

Reactions: jamesjamie

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Sure ill do..coz it felt like hanging the bridge...lol..but patience is vertue...
Finally got through all hard work..only ask mi when my fisrt entry here in Canada, and latest entry and if still work as a nanny..then askig about criminal record and how many children to sponsor..thats it

Reactions: jamesjamie

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Finally got through all hard work..only ask mi when my fisrt entry here in Canada, and latest entry and if still work as a nanny..then askig about criminal record and how many children to sponsor..thats it
ah ok perfect I'll let you guys know once i received my appointment letter

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Hello,

Did they give you about a week before scheduling your interview?

Thanks in advance.
Hi again this time waiting to be PR is done..now just wondering if u recieve your PR card...coz i was plannimg to go home b4 xmas but i jave to wait otherwise i cant enter Canada.. pls let me know if you got yours coz ur 2 weeks ahead than me..tnx

AmiP

Nov 23, 2017
Hi again this time waiting to be PR is done..now just wondering if u recieve your PR card...coz i was plannimg to go home b4 xmas but i jave to wait otherwise i cant enter Canada.. pls let me know if you got yours coz ur 2 weeks ahead than me..tnx
Hello! I'm still waiting for my landing interview. I received email saying that Etobicoke office will contact me on Nov 16th But haven't heard from them after that. :)

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Hello! I'm still waiting for my landing interview. I received email saying that Etobicoke office will contact me on Nov 16th But haven't heard from them after that. :)
I know how you feel..lol..just wait in between 7 to 8 weeks for sure you will got yours..expect it on Jan 8 or 9 of 2018..ok...

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys I received my landing interview letter today an hour ago and my appointment is Thursday December 7th at 2:30pm. I’m so happy right now. It’s only been 6 weeks since I received the decision letter so I believe that is new time frame. I’m so excited. So I only got 2 days notice anyway that doesn’t matter

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys I received my landing interview letter today an hour ago and my appointment is Thursday December 7th at 2:30pm. I’m so happy right now. It’s only been 6 weeks since I received the decision letter so I believe that is new time frame. I’m so excited. So I only got 2 days notice anyway that doesn’t matter
Lucky you..now im trying to know anyone who got their PR card...im still waiting..hope any one here can till us how many weeks b4 they recieve their Pr card.. so i can go home..coz witout it i cant entry Canada if incase i leave for xmas

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Lucky you..now im trying to know anyone who got their PR card...im still waiting..hope any one here can till us how many weeks b4 they recieve their Pr card.. so i can go home..coz witout it i cant entry Canada if incase i leave for xmas
thanks...on the website the process time for PR card is 61 days so 8 weeks its been 8 weeks since the beginning of the year I have a friend who were waiting for PR card and she waited more than 8 weeks to get it however it depend it can take exactly 8 weeks or more

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
thanks...on the website the process time for PR card is 61 days so 8 weeks its been 8 weeks since the beginning of the year I have a friend who were waiting for PR card and she waited more than 8 weeks to get it however it depend it can take exactly 8 weeks or more
Omg..means ill be home next year..ohh well.but iwil miss the xmas amd new year