+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

W-1 visa category worker

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOC - 1253 - Document Controller, They will take $500 after LMIA & ETA
Where do you live and why $500? Where is this job? What is the $500 for when a closed work permit costs $155ish and ETA costs under $10. Are you being scammed.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
NOC - 1253 - Document Controller, They will take $500 after LMIA & ETA
Definitely sounds like a scam.

What country are you from? Do you hold a US green card?

Reactions: Naturgrl

mahabubdhk

Sep 13, 2021
Where do you live and why $500? Where is this job? What is the $500 for when a closed work permit costs $155ish and ETA costs under $10. Are you being scammed.
Presently i am from Doha, Qatar. I already sing the contract. After sing the contract they was asked for Passport, Picture, other all Experience & Education certificate etc. Also send to them. Just waiting for LMIA & ETA then they told me that i will face embassy visa stamping. Still now little confusing.

Kindly advise me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Presently i am from Doha, Qatar. I already sing the contract. After sing the contract they was asked for Passport, Picture, other all Experience & Education certificate etc. Also send to them. Just waiting for LMIA & ETA then they told me that i will face embassy visa stamping. Still now little confusing.

Kindly advise me
Based on the information you've provided so far, you don't qualify for an eTA. So definitely a scam.

Again, tell us what passport you hold / what country your from and if you have a US green card.

If you are from India or Pakistan and do not have a US green card, then you do not qualify for an eTA and this is then very clearly a scam.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Kindly advise me
You are not eligible for an ETA. So you have sent them copies of your passport? Definitely a scam.

FelixAdong88

Mar 15, 2024
Hi I’m from the Philippines Looking for a Job and this is what I incounter:
Legit or Not please reply thank you

They sent me this chat

I want you to know that if you want to come down here in CANADA and work as a PEAKS HOTEL STAFF..You need to register for biometrics under Canadian Employment authorities
but before that can we talk about salary that our company will be paying you??

As for your salary you will be earning $4000USD Monthly and also $200USD Feeding Allowance,$400USD housing Allowance every two weeks you will be able to receive all this allowance if you don’t want to go with the company free food and apartment..!!

This is the Entitlement, Benefits and Packages from the company..❤
Paid airfares, Transportation, Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community, free medical/dental care, Excellent educational assistance benefits, Life Insurance and Paid vacation and Maximum security in work environment and housing community. The company will give the applicants (employee) an accommodation that will last him for the period of three years in which their contract will last and it's liable to renew it upon the company's agreement You will be staying with us when you get here.
You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional and Internet Computer
You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone to get in touch with your friends and love ones

You will have 12 hours working a day working from Monday to Saturday 2 Months Leave in a year.

We start with your documentation Which will take about 2days. You will get your:.
Offer letter, Confirmation letter,and other necessary forms for you to fill and sign ETC.....
Once you get all that we start with your visa processing with does documents embassy will grant your visa.

The company will give you an accommodation that will last you for the period of three years in which your contract will last and it's liable to renew it upon the company's agreement.

So This Are The Company Benefits
Peaks hotel offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as part of its commitment to associates. Benefit highlights include:

Medical Insurance
Dental Insurance
Vision Insurance
Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Plan (including company match)
Opportunities for advancement through job posting
Paid Days Off
Paid Holidays
Educational Assistance
Payroll Direct Deposit Option
TN Valley Credit Union Membership Option
Active company safety program
Friendly work environment.

Discipline and rules of the company are......

The company is totally against the act of drinking of alcohol in the company or housing premises, because that might cause a lot of damage around the company so it's totally prohibited

Another rules is that all candidates must comply to the company instructions during work, failure to comply with this might leads to salary deduction

All applicants must always resume to work very early to make sure attendant is signed, any failure to follow this might lead problem

Child abuse or neglect are totally prohibited to avoid issue with the company

No use of cameras in the company premises, they are only allowed to be used at home or your mobile phone during duties

All applicants must come to work with the company uniform with tie to make us look different and decent

This Is A Cv Selection Company and also a Registered ®️ Company By The Canadian Government So No Need Of Interview We believe All Our Applicants That Are Selected Now Like You Are Capable To Do This Job

W-1 work permit visa valid for three (3) years okay, So tell me are you ready to proceed…

okay thanks for accepting our company rules and regulation and we promise that we will always treat everyone equally.

Your training and medical processing will be done here in Canada for one week which doesn’t stop you from collecting your weekly allowance and their is No further interview.Because the interview process have been covered up already by the online interview due to the fact that it an urgent recruit, and this recruitment is basically meant for freshers only, but we are employing both freshers and experienced.

The next step we are to take now is for the biometrics fee of $100.. The reason for this payment is for the biometrics and documentation department to get you registered and draft out your documents without payment they can't draft it. And embassy will not be able to start or stamp your visa process without the confirmation from biometrics department of documents.

Before you make the payment you will be given the BIOMETRICS FORM which you will fill, sign on it and send back to us.

FelixAdong88

Mar 15, 2024
Is this Legit or not sir?

Hello Good Day
I’m Mr Omar Garcia the Hiring Manager of Peaks hotel and suites
You’re welcome to the Peaks Hotel And Suites
We appreciate you for showing interest on our job recruitment here Alberta Canada
This is an urgent recruit i must inform you we are selecting just few which we see fit and will be capable of handling their post well

We are responsible for all your travel expenses to join us right here in the company , which includes,visa and flight ticket .You are only responsible for your biometrics
Your visa and flight ticket will get to your doorstep through our courier service ok,Processing takes only few weeks OK.
But once we notice that you not a serious candidate you wont be attended to or replied

DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is this Legit or not sir?

Hello Good Day
I’m Mr Omar Garcia the Hiring Manager of Peaks hotel and suites
You’re welcome to the Peaks Hotel And Suites
We appreciate you for showing interest on our job recruitment here Alberta Canada
This is an urgent recruit i must inform you we are selecting just few which we see fit and will be capable of handling their post well

We are responsible for all your travel expenses to join us right here in the company , which includes,visa and flight ticket .You are only responsible for your biometrics
Your visa and flight ticket will get to your doorstep through our courier service ok,Processing takes only few weeks OK.
But once we notice that you not a serious candidate you wont be attended to or replied

DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED??
Fake. Grammar is very poor.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi I’m from the Philippines Looking for a Job and this is what I incounter:
Legit or Not please reply thank you

They sent me this chat

I want you to know that if you want to come down here in CANADA and work as a PEAKS HOTEL STAFF..You need to register for biometrics under Canadian Employment authorities
but before that can we talk about salary that our company will be paying you??

As for your salary you will be earning $4000USD Monthly and also $200USD Feeding Allowance,$400USD housing Allowance every two weeks you will be able to receive all this allowance if you don’t want to go with the company free food and apartment..!!

This is the Entitlement, Benefits and Packages from the company..❤
Paid airfares, Transportation, Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community, free medical/dental care, Excellent educational assistance benefits, Life Insurance and Paid vacation and Maximum security in work environment and housing community. The company will give the applicants (employee) an accommodation that will last him for the period of three years in which their contract will last and it's liable to renew it upon the company's agreement You will be staying with us when you get here.
You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional and Internet Computer
You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone to get in touch with your friends and love ones

You will have 12 hours working a day working from Monday to Saturday 2 Months Leave in a year.

We start with your documentation Which will take about 2days. You will get your:.
Offer letter, Confirmation letter,and other necessary forms for you to fill and sign ETC.....
Once you get all that we start with your visa processing with does documents embassy will grant your visa.

The company will give you an accommodation that will last you for the period of three years in which your contract will last and it's liable to renew it upon the company's agreement.

So This Are The Company Benefits
Peaks hotel offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as part of its commitment to associates. Benefit highlights include:

Medical Insurance
Dental Insurance
Vision Insurance
Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Plan (including company match)
Opportunities for advancement through job posting
Paid Days Off
Paid Holidays
Educational Assistance
Payroll Direct Deposit Option
TN Valley Credit Union Membership Option
Active company safety program
Friendly work environment.

Discipline and rules of the company are......

The company is totally against the act of drinking of alcohol in the company or housing premises, because that might cause a lot of damage around the company so it's totally prohibited

Another rules is that all candidates must comply to the company instructions during work, failure to comply with this might leads to salary deduction

All applicants must always resume to work very early to make sure attendant is signed, any failure to follow this might lead problem

Child abuse or neglect are totally prohibited to avoid issue with the company

No use of cameras in the company premises, they are only allowed to be used at home or your mobile phone during duties

All applicants must come to work with the company uniform with tie to make us look different and decent

This Is A Cv Selection Company and also a Registered ®️ Company By The Canadian Government So No Need Of Interview We believe All Our Applicants That Are Selected Now Like You Are Capable To Do This Job

W-1 work permit visa valid for three (3) years okay, So tell me are you ready to proceed…

okay thanks for accepting our company rules and regulation and we promise that we will always treat everyone equally.

Your training and medical processing will be done here in Canada for one week which doesn’t stop you from collecting your weekly allowance and their is No further interview.Because the interview process have been covered up already by the online interview due to the fact that it an urgent recruit, and this recruitment is basically meant for freshers only, but we are employing both freshers and experienced.

The next step we are to take now is for the biometrics fee of $100.. The reason for this payment is for the biometrics and documentation department to get you registered and draft out your documents without payment they can't draft it. And embassy will not be able to start or stamp your visa process without the confirmation from biometrics department of documents.

Before you make the payment you will be given the BIOMETRICS FORM which you will fill, sign on it and send back to us.
Fake..you must be pretty desperate to believe this shite